One-Shot (Percico)

This is a Mute!Nico x Percy requested by @-HollowPancake- sorry it took so long to get out!!
LETS GOOO

Percy's POV

I see the new kid at lunch, teacher said he was a mute. I approach him and I see his eyes widen slightly and a blush dusts his cheeks.

"Hiya, I'm Percy!" I say cheerily.

He smiles and does some sign language stuff. When I give him a confused look he just smiles and shakes his head lightly before taking out his phone and typing something to me. He hands me the phone a second later.
'Hi, I'm Nico.'

"Hi Nico!" I smile back. "Can I sit with you?"

He nods and I sit down across from him. I learn more about him and learn a couple new things.

~a month or two later~

Me and Nico have been dating for a bit now and I've picked up sign language so he doesn't have to type to me anymore. But today I learned something bad about him. He wasn't born a mute, and he could talk perfectly fine but he chooses not to. He was telling me, with sign language of course, that when he was young, when his mother and sister died, he was so depressed and upset he stopped talking. I gave him a kiss.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that." I sign to him. "But I'm here for you and I love you all the same."

He smiles and hugs me. When he pulls off I wipe the tears from his eyes and kiss his forehead.

~Years later~

I was standing at the altar with Nico, our two adopted kids, one boy, Daniel, and one girl, Lillian, standing to the side. We sign our vows to each other and the priest says them aloud for the people who couldn't read sign language or couldn't see our hand movements.

"Do you, Nico di Angelo, take Perseus Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, until death do you part?"

Instead of sign language like I expected he spoke. And his voice was the most beautiful thing I've heard in my whole life.

"I do.." He smiles.

"Do you, Perseus Jackson, take Nico di Angelo to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, until death do you part?"

"I do." I say.

"You may now kiss." He finishes.

I grab Nico and pulls him close to me and kiss him deeply. "I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you too." His voice sounds a little hoarse but it was sweet all the same. "I trust you and I'm ok now. I'm free from the past..."

"I'm happy." I hold him close to me as cheering is heard around us. "I love you so so so much."

Lilian and Daniel clutch onto our legs and we pick them up. We were happy and we were together.

#FLUFF
IM SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT AND LATE
<3
BYEE