One-Shot (Nipollo pt 2)

SORRY ITS LATEEEE
Yeah this is a part 2 to the first Nipollo one shot. My kōhai, bae-chan, and so many other things I call her @Cherry_Jackson requested this
LETS GOOOO

Nico's POV

I was out training when this rush of exhaustion came over me. I stumbled a little and my sword sank back into the shadows.

"Hey, you ok Nico?" Percy said and dropped his sword, running over to me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just nauseous." I say.

He wraps my arm around his shoulder for support. "You want me to take you to your cabin or the infirmary?"

"My cabin is fine. I'm not that sick."

He nods and helps me back to my cabin. As soon as he leaves I feel as if all my energy came back to me. A bright light appears in my room and I shield my eyes. Lo and behold the sun god appears shirtless and smiling in my cabin.

"Lord Apollo?" I ask.  "What are you doing here, not to be rude."

"Ah mi amore (my love), I was thinking about you all day so I did a little spying. You looked so tired out training so I sapped a bit of energy and that resulted in us two being alone." He smirked.

"Really?" I almost rolled my eyes at the god but I knew better.

"Why of course! I couldn't let that son of Poseidon get you for the whole day!" He said.

"That seems a bit possessive if you ask me.." I mumble.

"Oh my Nico!" He said, wrapping his arms securely around me. "Why of course I'm possessive! You're mine and mine only. My baby Nico, so small, so fragile, so cute, so innocent!"

"My Lord, I'm not trying to offend you but I don't belong to anyone." I say, quite annoyed.

"Nico you will. You will belong to me. You will have your freedom but you are mine." He said, almost seductively.

"And also I may be small and cute and whatever but I'm not fragile."

"Yes yes I know. You're such a skilled fighter. But what about your innocence? Is that still yours or has someone claimed it already?"

"I'm still a virgin if that's what you're implying." I blush.

"Would you like me to fix that?" He smirked, looking down at me with obvious list in his eyes.

"Uh I-I..." I stutter, face bright red.

"May I take that as a yes my little angel?"

I have my head down from sheer embarrassment. He gently lifts my chin and those gleaming blue eyes peer into mine. He leans down and presses his lips against mine and I'm filled with that feeling of warmth and bliss from our first encounter. Once he pulls off he takes my hand and lays me gently onto the bed.

"And you know you can tell me to stop my dear." He says with an angelic voice.

I nod in embarrassment and he runs his hands up my chest, pulling my shirt with them. He tugs the shirt over my head and moves it aside. His hands move back to my waist and I see my jeans and boxers get tossed to the floor.

"You're much more beautiful than I imagined." He whispers, his soft hands resting at my waist. "How could someone resist such a beauty?"

I turn to hide my face in the pillows but he grabs my chin and makes me look directly at him. I try to turn away again but his grip is too strong.

"Why would you ever try to hide from me? You know I'll always find you. How could I lose such a precious doll?" He hums.

"I'm not-" he cuts me off with a kiss.

"No no. Don't say you are not something I call you. Its all true."

I keep my mouth shut and he kisses me again, deeper than the last. He bites gently on my lip and I open my mouth slightly, letting the heavenly tounge clash with my own.

"Such a doll." He says, pulling off for a breath.

"A-Apollo.." I breathe and he raises an eyebrow at me, telling me to continue. "I... I'm r-ready.." I whisper.

"Say that again, my sweet?" He teases.

"I-I'm r-ready..." I say again only slightly louder.

"Oh? For what? What is it that you desire?" He smirks.

My face goes bright red. "Y-You.."

"So sweet, so delicate, so adorable." He says, peppering my jaw with kisses. "I will give you anything you want, just ask my dear."

"P-Please Apollo..." I almost whimper. "I-I... I need y-you."

"Oh you're so delectable." He sucks on a spot on my neck. "I will give you what you desire, sweet Nico." He pulls down his own khaki's and boxers, and positioned himself. "Do not fear my little angel, you will not need preparation, all you will feel is bliss."

I nod my head shakily and he pushes into me swiftly. I moan out of pure ecstasy as he is fully in. He thrusts in and out, somehow hitting my prostate every time. I moan and grip his shoulders tightly through it all. Without any shame I come sooner than expected with a cry of the god's name.

"So quick, so cute." He smiles, not stopping until he releases inside me, a short few minutes later. "You're so perfect." His hand caresses my cheek.

"I-I l-love.. y-you.." I manage between breaths.

"Adorable." He whispers. "I love you too, sweet angel."

He cleans me up and wraps me in a blanket before cuddling up next to me.

#SMUT AND #FLUFF
AGAIN IM SO SO SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE
BYEE