One-Shot (Jercy)

First request in this book is from @SASDUL

Jason's POV

I was flying around out of boredom when I saw Percy walking on the beach. When I got a little lower I heard him calling out my name. I fly a little lower and get right above him before reaching down, pick him up from under his arms and shoot upwards.

"JASSOOONNN!!!!!" Percy screams, clutching onto me.

"Yeah?" I ask innocently, hovering high above the camp.

"Oh my gods Jason you know how I feel about heights." He say, holding my waist tight.

"Don't worry. I'd never let my dad strike you down." I reassure.

"That doesn't help!" He whines.

"Just hold on. I won't let you fall."

I pull his arms off my waist and make the winds move around him, allowing him to hover with me. We still good hands yet he is still extremely unsure about it all.

"Don't worry. I got you." I say and I let the winds carry us around.

"J-Jason!" Percy says, still nervous as hell.

"Calm down." I give him a quick kiss and thunder rumbles.

The winds go a little out of control, causing Percy to drop. He shrieks and I quickly go and catch him. He clings to my shirt even when we were on the ground.

"I n-never w-want t-to fly a-again.." He stutters, shaking.

I lower us and we sit in the sand, him on my lap. "Hey. You didn't get hurt. I told you I'd keep you safe."

"Yeah..." He mumbles.

"Hey." I grab his chin and make him look at me. "I love you and I'd never purposely put you in danger."

"Ok... I love you too. But next time we're going swimming and I'll save you from my dad trying to drown you." He laughs.

I smile and kiss him. "Gods you're an idiot. My beautiful idiot..."

#FLUFF
YEEEE SORRY IT WAS LATE
LEAVE SUGGESTIONS
BYEE