Chapter 1 | Escape

3rd person P.O.V. :

Recap
Asta suddenly stop and spoke "You all accused the wrong person." Asta said as his grimoire started to glow and a figure that is surround with black mass appeared with demon dweller.
____

The black mass that is surrounding the figure has dissipated, the figure appears to be a devil.

"I'm finally out from the fucking grimoire that I was trapped in for years." The devil said as he stretches. The mage drew out his grimoire, flip to a attack spell page. "Who are you, devil?!" the mage asked with hostility in his tone "You don't need to know, you will never know" the devil said then he stabbed the sword at the mage's heart, the mage instantly died.

"That took me a few seconds for my first kill for a long time. Well, time to transform to that fucking mage's look, just to cover myself." The devil look at Asta as he transform to the mage's appearance and he put demon dweller back into the grimoire. "I don't think I can kill them." Asta told the devil softly, "Oh fine, I'll possess you when we are going to kill." The devil sighed as they walk towards the execution place.

When they reached the place, Damnatio command mage aka devil to bring Asta to the stage but the mage/devil stop his paces, he begin to dispell the transformation. Everyone is shock when they saw the devil "Kekeke~ Don't you dare to lay your hand on our partner and mess with us! Well, you've angered us and I'll kill all of you for messing with us and our partner." the devil hissed as he took out demon dweller and demon slayer. He started to kill the royals and the nobles, Asta is just looking at the devil killing the nobles and royals, he did not feel any sympathy to the royals and the nobles, he felt
.
.
.
.
.
.
nothing but satisfaction and relief

---

The black bulls found out the execution starts earlier, they went to there earlier than what they planned. They want to save Asta during the execution. But when they arrived, they saw Asta is standing on the stage, everywhere is stained with blood, corpses laying on the ground, a devil holding a sword, killing the remaining nobles and Damnatio looked scared.

"Now, it is time to kill the final one. Asta, you handle the last one. I'll assist you if you need help." The devil told Asta as he handed demon dweller to Asta, Asta took the sword and started walking to Damnatio. The black bulls realised Asta's eyes are dull, lack of their brightness and Asta look emotionless.

The next thing they saw is Asta stabbing Damnatio who is begging his life without any hesitation. "Nice Asta, now let's go. We can escape now-" before the devil can finish it's sentence, he saw the group of black bulls who looked shocked and surprised. "Asta we have a problem here, I think we need to face them..." the devil look at Asta, Asta's emotionless eyes looked up and met the black bulls's eyes.

Asta did not say anything to the black bulls "Let's go" Asta told the devil as they left. Before he left, the black bulls saw a flash of sadness and regret in his eyes and they quickly turn back to emotionless.

The black bulls couldn't do anything to stop Asta and just seeing him walking on the street with the devil. A few minutes later, some magic knights from coral peacocks arrived at the scene and saw the bloodied scene and the black bulls standing there.

---

With Asta and his devil, they are now in a cave in the demon skull forest. "Thanks for saving me, uh..." "Lucifer, my name is Lucifer." the devil said "I heard you said they've anger 'us'. What do you mean us?" Asta asked in curiosity "Oh I haven't mention it, there is another devil residing in the grimoire too, his name is Liebe. He is the one possess anti magic and I have 2 magic attributes, transformation magic and anotyer magic that I won't tell you right now. Hey Liebe, do you want to come out and meet him?" Lucifer looked at the grimoire and asked "No, I don't want to" a voice came out from the grimoire. "Looks like Liebe doesn't want to come out, he doesn't really like to get along with strangers. Hehe" Lucifer said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh, it's alright. So, what are we gonna do now?" Asta asked "We can't go to the capital because I killed those nobles and royals who attended the execution and now the magic knigts would probably find us. We can live here since no one come here that regular and if you want to go and check your family or the black bulls, I can help you transform. You can train yourself to use my magic." Lucifer responded to Asta.

---

The coral peacock took the black bulls to custody in the wizard king castle. They are now in a cell while Julius asking them what happened. "So... Asta went killed the nobles with his devil and escaped?" Julius asked "You all can leave the cell now, I will send the magic knights to find Asta." Julius said as the black bulls leave the cell and thanked him.

A/N: Idk how good I wrote this chapter but hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. (I did not have any ideas for the story tbh). First time doing a damn research just for a devil's name. Take care, my friends :D

Edited