Chapter 6 | Talk

3rd person P.O.V. :

"NERO!!" Noelle shouted

When Asta rushed at Noelle with his sword, Nero immediately flew behind of Noelle and went to her human form to shielded Noelle.

"Noelle... run... and g-get help f-from the others..." Nero managed to say it before her body went limp and her breathing stopped. Noelle hesitated at first but then she started running away from him.

"1 more to go although I wanted to kill you first but oh well" Asta says as he pulls out his sword from Nero as Nero's body fell on the ground. He flaps his wings and went in front of Noelle, blocking her from running away.

"You can't escape from me even though you are able to run away" Asta said as Noelle slowly backed up from him.

"Why are you hurting them? You even killed Nero!" Noelle's sadness turns to anger "Why...?" She asked softly while a tear rolls down.

"Why? Because of the magic knights did to his family!" An ominous voice came out from Asta's mouth which isn't Asta's voice.

"W-who a-are you? Y-you a-are not Asta..." Noelle stuttered. "Yes, I am not Asta. I am his devil!" The voice chuckled when Noelle looks at him in terror.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you if you don't force Asta to go back. I just want to talk to you, sit down here" he says as he sits down on the ground.

Noelle hesitated for a while, then she sat down.

"So what do you want to talk?" Noelle asked "Nothing, just wanna ask you why do all of you want to take Asta back to the capital? It is so obvious he doesn't want to go back." He said but Noelle doesn't answer him. "Don't be awkward, just talk to me like how you usually talk to people"

"Because the wizard king..."

***

With Klaus, Magna, Letoile and Luck, they are looking around the forest in the demon skull.

"Can we fight here? We won't disturb anyone" Luck asked Magna but Magna immediately rejected "No, we are on a mission"

"Aw~ Cmon, let's fight!" Luck said when they found a little shelter with some stuff in it. "Huh? Someone lives here?" The shelter caught Luck's attention and he went towards the shelter.

The shelter is made out of wood as the wall and some logs as pillars. In the shelter, there's a pile of leaves which made it flat, a wooden table with a few plates, 3 cups, some wooden bowl and some utensils on it, there's also a book on the corner of the table.

The book caught their attention, Magna takes the book up and trying to see the book clearly. The book is dark brown, it looks it is rusted, suddenly he sees a five leaf clover on the cover of the book.

"This book... it has five leaf clover on it. It must be Rasta's" Magna said to himself. "Magna have you found somethin-" Luck saw Magna holding the book and asked "Isn't that Asta's grimoire?"

"I think so, but where is Rasta though? He usually brings his grimoire along with him." Suddenly Magna has a chill coming down from his back.

"I think there's something bad happened to the others, let's go to Klaus and inform him about this." Magna suggested as they walk out of the forest, they saw Klaus and Letoile outside of the forest.

"Klaus, I found something in the forest, Rasta's grimoire is in a shelter that Luck and I discovered. I think we need to find the rest, I have a bad feeling about something bad is going to happen." Magna told Klaus.

They went to the church to find the group but they didn't see anyone in the church so they went to search around the church.

Klaus suddenly stopped his pace and saw a person sitting opposite of Noelle sitting there face to face and 3 familiar bodies lying down beside them. They quickly run towards them.

"Hey Noelle! Where are the others?" Klaus yelled which caught both of their attention. Asta looks at them then looks at Noelle "Well, we should better go. It isn't safe for us to stay here with you. We will think about it first." He said as he flaps his wing and flew towards the demon skull.

Noelle looks at Asta flying away from her as Klaus and the rest stopped beside her. They saw the unconscious members and they immediately check their pulse. They can't feel any pulse from Nero and Mimosa.

"Noelle, who did this to them?" Klaus ask as he clenched his fist. "A-a-asta did this to them." She said shakily "Why did Rasta do that?! He even killed them!" Magna shouted as he head towards the demon skull with Luck following behind him but Noelle tried to stop them.

"Wait stop! He will hurt you or even kill you!" Noelle tells them but they kept walking.

With Asta, Lucifer comes out when Asta is back at the forest. "Are you okay? You killed your friends" Lucifer asked "Yup, I'm fine. It is just tired" Asta answered as he saw his stuff was touched, especially his grimoire.

"They must have searched in here before." He said to himself as he went outside and sit on a rock, waiting for someone to come.

After awhile, he sensed a familiar ki then he heard footsteps coming closer to him. "So, did you touched my stuff in the little shelter I made, Magna, Luck?" He said when the footsteps stopped.

"Rasta, why did you kill Nero and your royal friend?!" Magna shouted at Asta in anger "Nero is one of us!"

"And I was one of you. Now I am not" Asta glared at Magna which made him flinched. Asta's red eyes pirced into both of their soul while he isn't talking.

"Let's go back to the capital, we can explain everything, after that we can fight, Asta!" Luck offered "No, I can't" he immediately denied Luck

"GO AWAY OR DIE HERE!" Asta warn them as he made a dagger out of anti-magic, trying to threaten them and make them vo away. "We won't and we will bring you back" Magna said, Asta sighed and he flashed behind both of them then stabbed their back

"Why are all of you so stubborn to bring me back" he said in disappointment "You killed them or you just made them unconscious?" Lucifer asks "I just gave them an injury. I will just carry them out of the forest." Asta replied

"Also how can I deactivate this form?" He asks but it took awhile for Lucifer to answer him "You can't deactivate this form."

A/N: Finally... I've finished this. I'm so tired, is this a cliffhanger or not?