Chapter 4 | Found

3rd person P.O.V. :

Asta is resting on a log after doing his usual training in the forest. The trees are cut in half, the ground has several craters in it.

"Lucifer, Liebe, I am going to visit them again." Asta told the devils who are just laying down on the log in their chibi form as he gets up and wears his cloak.

He picked up some white flowers while he is on the way to the church. When he reach at the church, he sensed somebody's ki and they are familiar.

He begins to be alert of his surroundings as he went to Oris, sister Lily and Nash's grave. After he put the flowers at their graves, he hears a familiar voice demanding him to reveal his identity. His eyes opened wide and he is shocked who went up to him

'Shit...'

---

Julius sent a group of magic knights from golden dawn and black bulls to Hage village to investigate the chruch.Yuno, Klaus, Mimosa, Letoile, Magna, Noelle, Nero and Luck was the ones who are going to investigate.

When they arrived at Hage, they were split in 2 groups. Yuno, Mimosa, Noelle and Nero are in a group while the rest are in another group. They walked into the church in dead silence then Noelle speak up  while Nero is sitting on Noelle's head. "So how are both of you doing?" She tries to break the silence.

"I'm fine. I'm just worried about Asta." Mimosa said to Noelle while Yuno is deep in his thought, he didn't hear Noelle asking him until Noelle waved her hand in front of him.

"Hey, insect. How are you?" Noelle said as Yuno looked at her with his tired eyes which has eye bags "I am okay..." he said with a tired tone. He has not been able to rest well and he kept worrying about how Asta is doing since the day Asta escaped.

They went into the dining area and saw dried blood but there's no dead bodies on the floor. 'Did Asta came here and buried father, sister and Nash?' Yuno thought as he walks out to find their graves. Noelle and Mimosa saw where he is going, then they followed him.

Then he saw a person who is wearing a cloack is in front of three cross, the person put white flowers in front of the stones. Suddenly Yuno noticed something strange about the person. The person has a long and thin tail...? Yuno thinks the person is suspicious as he walked up to the person and saw light ash blonde hair revealing out of the hood. "Who are you. Why do you have a tail? Are you a devil?" Yuno demanded as the person stand up.

"I am nobody but I might be someone you probably know." The person said as he walks away. Yuno uses his wind magic trying to bind the person but when the wind almost hits with the person, it dissipated which shocks Yuno. 'Don't tell me you are...' Yuno thought while the person spoke up "Pls excuse me, I am just paying respect to my family members who died recently." The person stand up and leave the place.

But Noelle trapped him in a water ball, the hood is now off his head due to the current in the water. They are clearly shocked once they saw the person's face. "Asta?!" They all backed up as Noelle release him. They saw his red eyes, tail and fangs which are very noticeable.

'Tch, now they are gonna bring me back to capital to question me or execute me.' Asta thought before the others are gonna speak "Asta, where were you at the whole time!? We are worried about you and we miss you so much! Please come back to us." Noelle said while Asta is glaring at her, not saying anything. They stand at the same position for a few minutes with anger and awkward silence are filled in the air until Asta ran towards the demon skull in inhuman speed, trying to escape from them.

"Wait!" Noelle groans and they chase after Asta. When they went to the forest in the demon skull, they can't find Asta anywhere until a small force push them back. They look at where did the force came from, which from a tree that Asta is standing on. "Why are you running away from us?" Noelle asked, "I don't want to get back, I will get killed because of the nobles and royals again." Asta said in monotone.

"Asta! Did you kill mages who killed Nash, father and sister?" Yuno asked while Asta looked at him and answered without any hesitation "Yes"

"Why did you do that? You knew they are magic knight and the citizens but why did you kill them?! You killed one of our member too!" Yuno shouted "I just want to save the kids. Also, did you come to save me when I was in the cell, preparing to be killed? Nobody showed up and help me to escape!"Asta said in rage and his eyes are filled with anger and hatred as they look down.

"Asta we tried to save you bu-" Noelle want to say something to him but she was cut off by Asta "But all of you were too late. I don't trust magic knights anymore, even all of you." Asta said coldly as he thought 'I need to protect all of you that's why I don't trust any magic knights or else I will lose you like how I lose Nash, father and sister'

The air is filled with silence until Asta turn his back at them, he jumped down from the tree and started walking but Asta was blocked by Yuno "Let me go..." Asta growled "No, we aren't finish talking" Yuno said which got on his nerves. Asta send an arc-like condensed wind at Yuno which made Yuno and the others shocked.

"I TOLD YOU TO LET ME GO OR ELSE I WILL GIVE YOU THE WORST PAIN YOU WILL EVER FEEL!" Asta shouted.

A/N: another cliffhanger I'm sorry for giving so much cliffhangers. But it is fun to write it if I put cliffhangers.