Chapter 3 | Fear

3rd person P.O.V. :

"So what do you want from me?" The person said in a distorted voice as he walked into the little house.

The people stepped back as the person comes closer. His red glowing eyes are piercing their soul.

"A-asta" the kids said softly as Asta look at them, without saying anything which isn't like him and turn back to the people, his appearance made the kids even more scared than before.

"Who are you!?" One demanded "Aren't y'all trying to kill me? I am the one that you are going to kill." Asta said calmly with a sadistic smile.

The people are shocked except one of them who is wearing a golden dawn robe. The mage smirked as he press a button on the communication device.

"You have fell into our trap." The mage said as a group of mages who are wearing magic knight robes are now standing in front of the door and surrounding Asta, not letting him escape.

"Huh?" Asta is surprised while the mages who are in the corner of the house are angry at the golden dawn mage.

"The wizard king ordered us to capture you. You can't escape now, you devil!" The mages shoted as they pulled out their grimoire.

"Didn't we made a deal about killing him?" One said in rage but the golden dawn mage ignored them.

"I knew y'all will betray me and kill me. You all are going to regret for capturing me, especially with a plan like this." Asta said as his eyes were shadowed, and he smirked.

His body is now covered with devil magic and an eerie and chilling aura is emitting from him.

He swinged his hand and a white color arc is heading towards the mages. The mages they use their own magic trying to block the attack.

"It's useless" Asta mumbled as the attack hits the mages which made the dust spreading.

When the dust cleared, Asta saw some mages are unconscious, laying on the ground.

The mages who are standing shoot their magic at Asta. He was just standing there while he put his sword back into the grimoire as their magic refected back at the mages. (Guess which anime is the refrence from)

"I told you is useless to hit me. Now it is my turn." Asta boost himself to the mages, knocking them down and he started strangling the golden dawn mage.

"H-how can y-you use m-magic...?! A-aren't you m-magicless?!" The golden dawn mage said while he is trying to breathe.

"I'll tell you about it, you are going to die anyway. It wasn't magic, I can manipulate almost everything around me, even air, momentum and heat. I even can crush your throat right now. " Asta said. The golden dawn mage felt fear for a long time before his body went limp.

"He doesn't have any guts to attack you at all. Liebe, let's finish the job while Asta goes free the kids." Lucifer and Liebe appear in front of the unconscious mages.

They took out demon slayer and demon dweller and stabbed the mages' heart while Asta walks towards the kids who are shaking in fear.

Asta clears his throat before talking "Hey everyone, are y'all hurt? I hope I didn't scare you." He said softly, "Asta!!" the kids ran towards Asta and hugged him.

"Asta, what happened to Nash, sister and father?!" The kids asked worriedly. Asta's eyes were shadowed as tears started dropping down on the floor.

"They died due to blood loss. I went to the church and saw there's nobody in there except them..." Asta said with in his sadness tone. "I'm glad that they didn't hurt you. I'm sure the magic knights will come soon, I can't stay here until the magic knights come. They will capture me just because I am devil-possessed, also please don't tell them about me. I've put a a spell that they won't use magic to see your memories. "

Asta pat their head and smiled at them then he told Lucifer and Liebe who have killed the magic knights that they are leaving the place while the kids looked at them leaving.

After awhile, the magic knights comes into the little house. The magic knights saw the floor is full of blood and the bodies of the lifeless mages. Then they saw the kids are in the corner of the house.

They took the kids back to the capital and reported to the wizard king what happened and they also told Julius about the kids.

Julius notified Yuno about it and Yuno went to the castle. "Everyone, what happened?" Yuno asked "You know-nii! (i intentionally put this because it is funny) We miss you!" the kids ran towards him and hugged him.

"Wizard king, what happened to them?" Yuno asked. "It seems your family was attacked by the devil destroyer. They said the mages killed the sister and the father." Julius said "Then they were captured into a little house. They also said they were saved by an unknown person. I assume Asta killed the mages and killed them. Anyways do you want them to live in a church with the other kids? There will be sisters to take care of them." Julius suggested as Yuno agreed.

---

With Asta, Lucifer and Liebe. They are in the wooden house that Asta made. "So what are we gonna do? Get revenge or just leave them be?" Lucifer asked while Asta is cooking food.

"Let's leave them for awhile, if they hurt them again I'll just kill them. To be honest, I regretted hurting them." Asta said as he keeps cooking.

A/N: I decided the story will end soon. It will be at least 5 more chapters. I'll probably put magicless magic knight on hold for awhile, take care everyone.