Chapter 5 | Rage

3rd person P.O.V. :

The group can feel Asta's anger and they noticed something odd from him. They can sense mana radiating off from him...

Before they can ask Asta, he send some gust of wind which is arc shaped at the group. They dodged the wind, but then the trees behind them are cut in half.

He grits his teeth as he summoned a mass of anti-magic then he form it it into a small sword and threw it at Mimosa. "If the healer is down, which means the rest are going to die" Asta said while the small sword stabbed her stomach. "Mimosa!" Noelle and Yuno looked at Mimosa who is on the ground, unconscious.

"Keep your eyes on the enemy," Asta said as both of them look back at Asta and saw a few small anti-magic swords floating. Then he sent the swords at them, luckily Noelle used her sea dragon lair and Yuno used his wind magic to surround 3 of them.

"Setting up a defensive spell to protect yourselves from anti-magic. How about this?" Asta said as he stomped his foot on the ground, the trees trunk and derbis came up from the impact and he sent the derbis at the defense spell.

 How about this?" Asta said as he stomped his foot on the ground, the trees trunk and derbis came up from the impact and he sent the derbis at the defense spell

The derbis hit the water dome but Noelle made the dome thicker which slowed the derbis from hitting them. Then Asta suddenly noticed Nero is not sitting on Noelle's head and he heard Noelle saying something.

"Do it Nero!" Noelle shouted as Asta just noticed Nero is flying towards him and she went to her human form, then she sealed Asta with her magic.

Sealing magic: Enternal prison

Asta is now trapped in a dark blue color box. "Finally we can bring him back to the capital. Let's regroup back with the others first" Noelle sighed in relief as Yuno prepared his wind magic to carry Mimosa and Noelle back to the capital.

When they are almost at the place where they originally were before separating into 2 groups, they heard something cracked, they look at the box which started to cracked and Asta is smirking. They backed up while the box fully broke, Asta lands on the ground. He started to laugh hysterically and his eyes glowed bright red.

They look at him in shock "How...?! It's impossible" Nero said "That sealing spell is powerful for others, but it isn't powerful enough for me. I was just acting that I was captured by you but actually I was slowly erasing the spell. You need to try harder to trap me," Asta said in a distorted and cold voice.

Anti-magic: Terror illusion

The whole area became black, Noelle and Yuno totally can't see anything but a voice can be heard above them.

"Now feel this pain, suffer from being KILLED BY ME!!" he shouted in rage as Yuno suddenly felt he got stabbed more than 20 times continuously. After a few minutes, Yuno is spitting out a mass amount of blood, then he fell unconscious.

"Yuno!" Noelle shouted then she looks back at Asta

"Now 2 left!" Asta said as she felt someone behind and staring at her. 'I'm done...' she thought and she looks at the unconscious Yuno and Mimosa.

"Why are you hurting your brother and your friends?! Please stop hurting them..." she says as she is trying to find a communication device to notify the others

"I won't answer that question, I know what you are doing, the whole place is within my control. Don't think that you are able to contact the rest." Asta said

Noelle is shocked about it, she felt helpless that she couldn't do anything to aid both of the wounded members

"Die" Asta shouted in rage and exitement, she was expecting her getting hurt and then...

Stab

She heard someone being stabbed, the void subsided and she thought she got stabbed but then she see there isn't any wound on her and she didn't feel any pain. Then she look behind her, the next thing she saw is terrifying.

Asta is grinning with a sword holding in his hand. The blood dropping down from the sword which is pircing through...

"NERO!!" Noelle shouted

A/N: A short chapter because the storyline I planned for the chapter is all written before 1k words. 3 more chapters left before the whole story ends.