To Corona

Orange, yellow, green, blue, and pink surrounded the witch and the demon completely. The smoke faded and what the group of friends saw surprised them. Instead of the demon showing itself, it was (Y/n). She was back to wearing her short black skirt, white blouse, and a navy blue corset. Burns and bruising was visible around her neck and wrists. Behind her was a pair of large orange and red wings.

Her arms was still raised up and she stood there for only a moment before falling into her hands and knees panting. Her wings vanished and the girl gagged a couple of times before vomiting onto the ground. What left her mouth was black and looked similar to tar. Varian quickly made his way to her and pulled her hair out of the way gently. She continued to vomit and Varian noticed her back. Four large claw marks tore through her clothes. They went from her right shoulder all the way down to the left side of her waist. The girl stared at the black substance on the ground as it was quickly absorbed by the earth. She looked up to face the others with tears streaming down her cheeks.

Crashing was heard in the distance and the others ran to see what had happened to Rapunzel while Varian stayed by the witch's side. (Y/n) watched them run off and looked up to see Varian staring down at her. More tears started to escape her eyes and she looked back down at the ground. Her hands covered her eyes as she sobbed into them.

"I-I'm so sorry." (Y/n) said softly and hiccuping. Varian moved so he was right in front of her and contemplated on what he should do. He removed his gloves from his hands and tried to be as gentle as possible while he removed her hands from her face. She let him move her hands, but she refused to look at him. Varian used his right hand to gently wipe away some of her tears and her eyes finally met his. Her eyes were red, blood shot, and puffy. His were only showing the upmost care, love, and affection. "I'm so glad you're back." He said softly and (Y/n) sobbed harder before wrapping her arms around him hugging him close to her. Varian fought the urge to hold her closer to him. He didn't want to hurt her more than she already was. He simply placed soft kisses to her head as she cried into his neck. He placed his hands under her thighs and pulled her onto his lap holding her as close as he possibly could. "I-I would actually hug you, but..." Varian said trialing off and she hugged him tighter. "I-I kn-know." She hiccuped out.

A soft meow was heard from behind Varian. (Y/n) moved her head slightly to see the black cat behind him with her wand in his mouth. She reached out her hand to him and he took that as a sign to rub up against her. Sunny dropped the wand on the ground and (Y/n) let out a soft laugh as he started to lick her fingers and rub against them. Chittering was heard next to her and she sat up from Varian a little bit to see Ruddiger staring at her worried. She reached her hand out to him and he smiled before receiving the attention he deserves.

The group came back to the two on the ground and Eugene placed a hand on the witch's head. She looked up at him with big eyes as tears started to form in them once more. "I-I'm sorry." She said softly before looking down once more. Eugene was about to hug her when Varian used his hand to keep him back. "Hugging is not the best idea right now." Varian said pointing to her back. Eugene looked at him confused before looking at the girl's back. He saw the scratches and nodded to Varian before walking away.

After a few more minutes of the two sitting together, (Y/n) was all cried out. She pulled away from him and looked down at both of their laps. Varian bit his lip softly before speaking up. "You know you really had me scared. I-I thought I wouldn't see you again. W-well, yes it's your body, but it's not you, a-and-" Varian was cut off by a light laugh and (Y/n) let out a small smile. "I know what you mean, Varian." He let out a soft sigh as he stared at her with loving blue orbs. "I love you so much." He said just loud enough for her to hear. Tears started to form in the girl's eyes again and Varian's eyes widened.