The Apple

I sat on a cart with Varian, Rapunzel, Catalina, Kiera and Rapunzel. I sat behind Catalina and Kiera. A piece of navy blue cloth was in my mouth as I gathered my hair before placing it in my hair as veil.

 A piece of navy blue cloth was in my mouth as I gathered my hair before placing it in my hair as veil

I watched as Hamuel was flying upside down with Pascal on top of his feet

I watched as Hamuel was flying upside down with Pascal on top of his feet. They both crashed right into Max's face making me giggled. Max huffed and sent them flying back into the cart.

"Oop! Careful you two!" Rapunzel said going to check on Pascal. "We don't want to break this stuff before we get to Neserdnia." Rapunzel said and I watched as Sunny crawled out of one of the bags in the cart stretching.

"That's right, cause once me and Catalina return this last sack of stolen loot, we will have officially put our thieving days behind us!" Kiera said and Sunny climbed into her lap making himself comfortable.

"Oh! I can't wait to get my hands on a copper plated alembic from the Neserdnia market! Do you have any idea how many poly-alchemical substration tests I'll be able to run?!" Varian said excitedly and Kiera rolled her eyes. "Careful, Sapphs. You're drooling." I said with a smirk and he rolled his eyes. "Anyone wanna trade seats with me?" Kiera asked giving me pleading eyes and I nodded switching with her. Rapunzel sat between Kiera and I and turned to Varian and I.

"We're happy you both came along with us. Plus, I'm hoping once Max and Ruddiger spend some time together, they can finally become friends!" Rapunzel whispered and I glanced down at Ruddiger who was at Varian's feet. "I don't know, Punz. They spent months together and they never really became...chummy." I said and she rolled her eyes with a light smile. "Maybe Sunny will be nice to them and become friends." She said and I rolled my eyes. "He just thinks he's above them, which he technically is. And he is friends with the others...I think." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Soft purring caught my attention and I looked at Kiera's lap to see Sunny starting to knead on her. I glanced back at Ruddiger to see him sitting up before he jumped off the cart and up a tree. Max was about to bite into a large juicy apple when Ruddiger stuck a pinecone in his mouth taking the apple for himself. Max stopped and spit out the pinecone and I watched as Ruddiger taunted him with the apple. 'Who knew Ruddiger could be a dick?' I thought to myself.