New Plans

(A/n): hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated recently. A lot has been going on these past couple of weeks, but I promise to update more as soon as I can!

Third POV:

"It's getting rather late, I should take you both back to the palace." (Y/n) said as she glanced out one of the windows in the cabin to see the sun starting to set. "Do you want me to take you back to the lab Sapphires?" She asked Varian and he shook his head no. "It's alright I'll just wait for you to get back." He said with a soft smile and the witch nodded.

"Okay! We can do this two ways. The fast way or the long way. Which do you prefer?" (Y/n) asked and Rosalie and Elizabeth looked at each other confused. "The fast way?" Rosalie said and (Y/n) nodded. "Okay!" She said and gently pulled them to stand up. "The weird feeling in your legs is gonna be normal." Varian said and Rosalie turned to him quickly. "What do you mean?!" She asked but it was too late to get a response from him.

A white fog surrounded all three girls as (Y/n) had waved her hand around them. The fog vanished to reveal that they were on the left side of the castle. Rosalie and Elizabeth held onto each other tightly as their legs felt like jelly. A soft laugh was heard next to them and they turned to the witch. "You could've warned us you'd be doing that." Rosalie said and (Y/n) giggled. "But what's the fun in that? Besides if I told you then we would've ended up walking." "She's got a point, Rose." Elizabeth said and the princess rolled her eyes.

"Oh! I have a question for you both." (Y/n) said before reaching into her satchel and pulling out a large book that had a page marked by a necklace with a small protection jar attached to it. "Rapunzel and I are planning on doing something big, and I wanted to know if you both would like to be part of it. The chapter you'll need to read is already marked. If you wouldn't mind reading it and letting me know if you'd want to be part of our little project, that would be great!" (Y/n) said with a bright smile.

Rosalie looked down at the book unsure while Elizabeth gladly took the book. "Thank you! I'll read it tonight." Elizabeth said with a smile and (Y/n) nodded. "I'll see you guys later!" (Y/n) said before waving her hand over her head once more as white surrounded her and she vanished.

Elizabeth stared down at the book as Rosalie looked over her shoulder at it. "Are you really going to read it?" She asked and Elizabeth nodded. "If it's to help them and their princess out I don't see the harm in just reading it. I can read it to you if you'd like." Elizabeth said with a bright smile and a blush covered Rosalie's cheeks. "O-okay." She said softly and both girls turned the corner only to run right into the king of Neserdnia.

"S-sorry your highness!" Elizabeth said immediately bowing. "S-sorry father!" Rosalie said and the King stared down at both girls. "Where have you both been? I've barely seen you two these past couple of days." Edward said looking down at the girls and both of them looked at each other.

The king sighed and rubbed his temple. "Elizabeth, where have you both been?" Edward asked the girl and she looked down at the ground. "I've been with (Y/n) and the princess has been with Varian. All four of us tend to meet up later on in the day." Elizabeth answered and the king raised a brow at the two girls. "(Y/n)? The one who was responsible for the welcome ceremony when we arrived?" Edward asked and they both nodded. A smirk formed as he thought of an idea.

"Alright, I give you both permission to continue seeing (Y/n) and this...this Varian person. But if anything suspicious happens with them you will inform me immediately. Understood?" He asked and Elizabeth bowed. "Yes your highness." "Yes father." Both girls said and the king nodded. "Now, run along. We don't need you both wandering the kingdom at night. Who knows what kind of terrors are in this kingdom." Both girls were quick to run into the palace.

(Y/n) appeared back in her cabin and she saw Varian sitting on her bed with a book. A pout formed on her lips as she stared at him. His attention never leaving the book. "Saaappphhiiirrreees." (Y/n) said her pout becoming more prominent and his blue eyes caught her (e/c) ones.

A soft laugh left his lips as he used his thumb to keep his page opening his arms out for the witch. "Come here." He said and (Y/n) quickly found herself next to him. Her arm wrapping around his torso and his free hand wrapping around her shoulders. Varian opened the book up again and started reading.

Another pout found it's way to (Y/n)'s lips as she stared up at him. "Sapphires." She said just barely above a whisper. "Yes, milady?" He asked as he didn't spare her a glance. She didn't answer him. She simply placed her head on his chest and stared up at him with big soft (e/c) eyes. Varian finally glanced down at her only to smile at how cute she looked staring up at him.

"You're adorable, you know that, milady?" Varian asked with a slight smirk and a blush covered (Y/n)'s cheeks. "Sh-shut up." She said softly and Varian laughed. "What did you need, love?" He asked and (Y/n)'s pout lessened as she now had his attention. "I haven't seen you in days and you're reading a book." She said softly and Varian let out a soft chuckle.

"What do you mean? I saw you yesterday and today." Varian said and (Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but we weren't alone. I wanted to spend time with just you, but Rosalie has been following you around like a lost puppy." (Y/n) said and Varian smiled down at her. "Love, are you jealous?" He asked with a soft smirk and (Y/n) shook her head no. "N-no I'm not." "Are you sure?" Varian teased her and (Y/n) started to get up.

"I changed my mind we spend too much time together." Varian laughed before pulling her back into him. She was laying on his chest looking up at him with soft sparkling eyes. "Elizabeth has been spending an awful lot of time with you as well." Varian said and (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders. "I wouldn't count yesterday. She was scared of me. We're at a fresh start now." The witch said and Varian laughed.

"If you're worried about some other girl sweeping me off my feet, I can promise that it's never going to happen. And I mean never." Varian said and (Y/n) just stared up at him. "So that means I still have to be worried about Eugene, huh?" (Y/n) with a smirk and Varian rolled his eyes. "Ha ha, very funny." He said and the witch giggled.

"So, how do you plan on getting them together?" Varian asked and the witch shrugged her shoulders. "I'm not sure. I want it to be as natural as possible though." (Y/n) said thinking. "But I'm not sure how well that's going to work out." She finished and Varian nodded. "We worked it out pretty naturally I think." Varian said and (Y/n) looked up at him.

"Sapphires, you yelled at me and I told you that I liked you in a blind rage." (Y/n) and Varian shrugged his shoulders. "O-okay so we could've done it better, but I'm sure we can make it happen. Why don't we ask each of them about the other while we're with them?" Varian asked and (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders. "They might think we like the other one if we do that."

"Wait...do they know that we're together?" Varian asked and (Y/n) thought for a moment. "They should. I mean we've kissed in front of them a couple times now." The witch said and Varian nodded. "If they didn't see that then someone would have told them. So they probably know." Varian said and (Y/n) nodded.

"Are you staying the night, Sapphs?" Varian nodded before placing a soft kiss to the witch's forehead. "If it's alright with you that is." (Y/n) smiled and nodded before getting more comfortable on him. They both sat together in (Y/n)'s bed before slowly drifting off to sleep.