Kyle x Adam

Based of After NXT Great American Bash 7/6/2021

><

Even after their match at the Great American Bash, Kyle O'Reilly wanted to live his life the way he wanted to without having to deal with Adam Cole 24/7.

After That match Kyle was banged up, Adam didn't go down without a fight as he was say But Kyle wanted away He wanted to be able to Win his Matches on his own again without having to deal with Adam like he use to in UD.

The Fact that He was able to do anything he wanted Amazed Kyle who knew exactly what was in store for Adam Cole next having a few tricks up his sleeve.

Luckily Kyle was still in the NXT Building so he had no problem in searching for Adam finishing him still in His Locker room that made Kyle grin.

Adam meanwhile was too busy Nursing the wound on his ankle to notice Kyle walking in till he heard  the door shut looking up to make eye contact.

Kyle was the one to break the stare Looking around seeing Adam had his own locker room which Kyle didn't mind he just hoped the room were soundproof.

Going to sit down beside him Adam said "Dont start anything you know how that'll turn out & I'm already hurt as bad as that is."

That made Kyle throw his hands up in surrender saying "Relax dude I just want a Civilized Convo with you thats it"

Kyle watched as Adam nursed the wound on his ankle very tempted to  rehurt him just to Watch him Complain to Management that he 'Didnt deaserve it' Everytime he got hurt.

They did have a Small Conversation tho Kyle himself thought it was Awakard and when They stared at each other Kyle felt that electricity they use to have.

It was unknown who leaned in first but once Their lips touched Its like the hatred theyve been having the last few weeks was gone.

Adam was the one to pull away from the kiss which to Kyle he thought that was a first who waited to see what Adam's next move would be.

Seeing Adam made no attempt to go back to kissing, That's when Kyle knew it was up to him to Bring them back to that.

Kyle got to his feet standing infront of where Adam remained seated and Kyle placed a hand around his wrist not hesitating as he pulled Adam to his feet.

He led Adam to the door one hand was still around his wrist and the other on his shoulder pushing him till his back hit the wall.

Kyle watched for Adam to make any movement or a sign that He wanted nothing to do with this but Adam remained still like he wanted this.

That's all Kyle needed to see before he got closer to Adam till they were face to face and Kyle knew exactly what Adam wanted it was written all over his face.

Not wasting anymore time, Kyle slipped a hand at the waistband of his Jeans using his free hand to unbutton and slip his hand inside feeling that Adam was already hard.

With the hand still around his wrist, making eye contact with Adam as Kyle wrapped around the base moving his hand to start a rhytum.

Kyle noticed Adam was biting his lip as if it was keeping him quiet, He wanted to hear Adam scream his name just like old time sake.

All Adam did was Lean his head back keeping his cool that Kyle didn't expect knowing he had to up his game leaning in to kiss his neck biting that one spot that makes Adam moan everytime and it works.

Kyle could tell that Adam was really close and that's where he stops wiping his hand onto his own jeans & pulling Adam forward before pushing him to the floor.

Adam lands on his Back watching as Kyle kneels Pulling his jeans past his Knees Revealing that Adam wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Halfway Kyle wasn't suprised and the other half he was expecting it, he enjoyed watching Adam squirm knowing he was so close when Kyle left him on the Edge so he could easily fuck it out of Adam.

Kyle gripped his wrist again this time flipping Adam onto his stomach releasing the hold so he could pull down his own Jeans and Boxers.

He knew all that was left to do was either fuck him or easily beat it out of him but Adam was Laying there like nothing as if he was waiting for Kyle to do something.

Kyle bend down his knee resting against Adam's thigh spreading his cheeks to lick at his hole but He saw Adam was already lubed up and ready to go.

His fingers curled in Adam's hair bringing his head up to say "You really are a Slut, getting on your knees for anyone thats wiling to give it to ya Just admit it Adam."

Kyle knew he had struck a nerve tho seeing Adam not react to what he just said Only to say "Go to Hell"

It made Kyle Smirk that he was enjoying this, what would be even better is if he can get Adam to scream his name would be satisafing.

Kyle moved to where he could have easy access to his Entrance his hand going back to Adam's wrist seeing a Bruise starting to form and smirked.

He pulled Adam by his hips slowly pushing inside tho he was still Tight it felt amazing letting him Adjust watching Adam squirm till he was still.

Pulling out and Pushing back in Till Kyle found a rhytme He snapped his hips forward Getting a Groan from Adam, Kyle's free hand running thro his hair.

Kyle contiued the rhytme moving the hand with Adam's wrist down to his lower back so he feel the pressenses of his movement.

Thats when Kyle decided to mess with him staying inside him as he got a hold of that ankle Adam had been favoring since after the show that made him want to yell but suprisinly he didnt.

He started to twist & that made Adam Groan and yell telling Kyle 'Let go! please Kyle! let it go Damnit!!'

Punching the Ground Adam yells in pain as Kyle did let go and went back to what he was doing moving forward shifting his hips & it wasnt too long after that Adam Came & so did Kyle.

Kyle about collasped but was able to pull out & rest on his knees rolling Adam to his side checking how he was doing then Punched him in the Face 'Asshole' leaving his lips before he got up and left.

><

There you go, I tried getting this done like last month but Took me a few extra more

I'll try to have more Requests out in a couple reasonable months or so

So yeah until then enjoy & stay safe!

- Bliss3240