Christian x JB

First request is Mine then I'll let y'all take over :)

Christian Cage x Jungleboy OMG I can't be the only one to ship these too!!

><

Jurassic Express won the AEW Tag Team Championships and now they successfully retained them on their first defense.

Jungleboy/Jack Perry never felt more alive in his entire life ever since becoming a wrestler and looking up to those like Christian Cage for example.

Christian was there when they retained the titles & he was there when they won the titles, that made Jack proud that His idol was there cheering them on.

It was the night after Jurassic Express retained the titles, Once things calmed down and separated ways at the arena that's when Jack took his chance.

While the others were celebrating, He didn't want to be alone and followed Christan back to his hotel room thinking for a celebration of his own.

Locking the door, Jack removed his shirt kicked off his shoes & socks going for his Jeans only to get stopped by Christian.

He was worried if he did something wrong tho the guilt went away when he was pulled close with lips connected to his.

Christian pulled off his Jacket throwing his shirt then Jack was the one to strip him of his jeans and socks.

They continued with the Kiss till JB broke it pushing Christian onto the bed straddling him before he could protest.

Both men were hard and down to their boxers Jack kissing down his jaw while his hand traveled down and wrap around Christian's hip.

Christian who tried taking control was overpowered by JB who was determined to make this night a celebration of his own.

Jack's hand slipped into his boxers wrapping around Christian giving him a few strokes then pulled away shoving the clothing down & off.

He did the same thing to his own boxers, moving towards Christian's face who got the hint and raised up opening his mouth so JB's Cock could slide in.

This taking control during sex was new to Jack, Tho Christian himself said he was up for trying new things in the bedroom, He could never imagine doing this years ago let alone get a bj from his idol.

His hand went through his hair eyes rolled back, god that mouth was gonna be the death of him and if he didn't stop soon this celebration of his would end fast.

Jack pulled Christian off going back in for a kiss as he reached over grabbing the lube not breaking the kiss till they were panting.

Once they caught their Breath, JB pushes Christian back Spreading his legs hooking an arm under his knee lubing up his fingers slipping into the Tight rim.

Christian adjusted to the feeling quickly knowing it's been too long since being on the receiving end, Reminded of him and Edge back in their younger days.

Jack added another finger in Stretching him out then Scissored him open and continued till he was sure it was enough and Lubed up his cock.

Pulling his fingers out and wiping them on the sheets underneath to two, JB wrapped a hand around his hip pulling him close.

He positioned at the his entrance then Slipped into the tight heat hearing a groan from the man below Him tho he was quick to adjust.

Once Comfortable, He started a steady pace one that both men would enjoy Rolling his hips as Christian threw his head back.

JB kept going, he wanted to make Christian feel so good Like he usually did on the many nights they've been together tho tonight he wanted to make this one remarkable.

He drew the hand from his hip to wrap around his throat now making full eye contact with the man below him continuing to hear Christian moan.

As Jack continued, the hand around his throat never left it never squeezed it was kept there holding at a certain angle that wouldn't choke him or lose consciousness.

Christian was the first out of the two to feel close and JB was pounding into him more than ever, He was determined to see him Cum and soon enough his chest & Stomach was painted in White.

Jack finished Thrusting then Came as well catching his breath before pulling out then helped each other up.

As Christian laid back down he couldn't help but smile.

His boy really was a Champion.

><

First request of the Newly updated book is Complete!

Cant wait to see what creative requests y'all come up with

Until then Enjoy the Book & Stay safe

Until then Enjoy the Book & Stay safe ♡