Adam x Finn

Once Again.........

WWE Really needs to stop doing Matches that gives me Ideas lol

Anyways...... Here's a Finn Balor x Adam Cole My Request From Not This week but Last Week's NXT!

><

NXT going from Wednesday's to Now Tuesday's Was a Big Change for Everyone on The Roster plus Most Wondered if This Would Stay Or Go.

Finn Balor and Adam Cole Both were Tied by The Fatal 4 Way Iron Man Match They Just Had and Announced by William Regal, Next Week Would be a Sudden Death match between the two.

Of course that left a pit in Adam's Stomach, he's been in alot of matches like these, but a sudden Death Match? He was nowhere near ready for that experience.

After NXT Went off the Air, in the Current position he was in Finn Had Adam Pinned Against The Locked Hotel room door which was nothing but silence between the 2.

Finn stared a hole through Adam who did the same thing wondering who was gonna make the first move or first Statement about who Deserves that Title more.

Yet Finn was the one to break the Dead Stare Gripping Adam's hair as he threw him across the room feeling the Anger Boil in his veins.

Adam did hit his head when he got thrown looking back at Finn when he said "You Know Damn well I deserve to be Champion again, I was the longest reigning NXT Champion! The one who held this place down while you were busy Getting humiliated by Bobby Lashley almost every single week on the Main Roster!"

He did have a point there, Finn Shook his Head Scratching his lip as he said "You "Was" the Longest Reigning Champion, now I look at ya and all I see is a Failure, Hell you were even the weakest link in Bullet Club all those times we lost, we're Because of YOU!"

Adam was growing Enough of this Argument looking back at Finn And Without a Twitch or blink He went to Slap him But Somehow Finn to catch his Wrist Mid air was unbelievable.

Finn Shoved his Wrist behind his back then Adam Shivered feeling a Cold Metal restrain his Wrists Together back to see Finn was holding the keys to a pair of handcuffs.

He tried desperately to get out of the restraints which Didn't work no Matter what he tried and Finn Smirked bending him Down against the Bed Hands resting at his Hips.

Finn did Lean down to Ear Level and Whisper "Now Look how the tables have turned, seems like your in Need of some Discipline which you should be use to."

Adam Didn't even attempt to Shake his head or Whisper Back He was Screwed no Matter what he said Feeling Finn unbutton his Jeans pulling them down along with his Boxers.

He did kiss along his Way Down his Spine sending shock waves through Adam's body Who in his mind was waiting to get this over with.

Finn did Bring his Hands down to his Ass Squeezing his cheeks then Without Warning Brought his hand down Making Adam Jump at the Smack.

Doing that for a few more times Noticing Adam Hasn't Said a word is Since, Finn Gripped his Hair Tightly and Said "Cat Got ya Tongue? Usually your all talk here and there but now I look at ya, Ya quiet as a Mouse as if Pleasure is the only Way to shut ya up."

That's where Adam Rolled his eyes, He knew it was true but still wanted to deny it and Said "That is Ridiculous & You Know it"

Finn Knew it was "Ridiculous" to Admit it but Secretly He Knew Adam Won't Admit it that Easy and knew he had to try harder for him to Confess.

That's when an Idea Came up and What he Said Next Made Adam Remain Quiet "Really It's Ridiculous? That how come I seen you walk into Regal's Office and come out of there 2 hours later? Or what about that time Damien Priest Won The Battle Royal and I Seen You Walk into his Locker Room Huh?"

Instantly, Adam Knew his words could never back that up no Matter what he said and looked back seeing Finn as If He was Waiting for a Response.

Instead Of Waiting Like he usually does, Finn Gripped His Hair Tightly pulling him up and Pinned Adam Against the Locked door who said "Alright "Officer" Go Ahead, do whatever your Fantasies desire."

Finn could Hint the Sarcasm in that And Grinned knowing Adam would keep his word like he Always did Pulling Adam Close capturing his Lips in a Passionate Kiss.

He did pull away so they could catch there breathe before pulling off the rest of his Clothes along with his own laying back on the bed Pulling Adam Close.

Not wanting to waste anymore valuable time, Finn Felt Adam place his knees at his Sides knowing that Adam was ready, Finn made eye contact and slipped inside gripping his hips to adjust him.

Adam felt a Moan Escape his lips as he threw his head back feeling Finn's Fingertips Dig into his Hips knowing That'll most likely leave marks but he Didn't care.

Finn continued to watch Adam Ride him before Switching Positions Holding Adam To The Bed By His Shoulders As He thrusted into him repeatedly Getting a muffled moan from Adam.

Soon he felt Himself Getting Close which Finn did notice, Unlocking the Handcuffs he pinned his Wrists against the bed and continued his assault.

He Epsically Gripped Adam's Fractured Wrist Tightly just to show him exactly who was in charge then bending it back behind his back Getting a scream from Adam.

Finn Gripped his hair with his other hand leaving his wrists pinned to the bed knowing he Wasn't gonna move them pulling tight Enough to make a point.

Tracing his fingers down Adam's Back left shivers down his spine sending shock waves through his body Moaning weakly as Adam Came seeing Black in his Vision.

Finn came Deeply inside soon after that, Finn Did help clean up but once Adam Sat up he wrapped a hand around his throat Saying "Mine got it."

He barely tightened the hold only to prove a point which Adam said Weakly "G-Go Fuck Yourself."

That's all Finn Needed to hear and With One Hard Punch, Adam was Out like a Light while Finn Started Discussing his plan.

><

Hope you guys Enjoy my request of Finn Balor x Adam Cole and In The Mean Time, Stay Safe!

Hope you guys Enjoy my request of Finn Balor x Adam Cole and In The Mean Time, Stay Safe! ♡