Triple H x Seth

~Takes place last year after Vince retires & Hunter takes control~

><

Seth Rollins didn't know what the hell he was doing for one, Going to Triple H's office to congratulate him on.... for what exactly? Seth had to figure that one out and quick.

Once his breathing was calm Seth knocked on the door, There was a brief 'come in' on the other side and he entered the game's liar. Seth was the one to strike up a conversation tho Hunter himself could sense that something was odd about Rollins just didn't know what.

After seth was finished talking, triple h replied to his statement and as seth turned around to open the office door he was quick to his feet. He had seth pinned to the door which was now locked, everything they've done in the past was coming back to Hunter's mind.

The two locked lips in a matter of minutes with Triple H being in control as if it was the last thing in the world. Seth tried taking control but Hunter was too dominant into the kiss which made him have no chance of forcing his way into this the way he wanted to.

Triple H pulled seth away from the wall and near his desk, hands roaming his clothed body anywhere he could touch. Once both men was naked, completely exposed to one another they were free to do whatever the hell there horny selves pleased.

It's like their past was coming back to bite em in the ass, everything was coming back so fast for seth. It was also too much but he's missed this in a weird sorta way.

Hunter's hands went down Seth's back gripping his ass & running a finger past his hole getting a groan from the former world champ. Soon their was lube provided (found in Hunter's desk) and Triple H was fingers deep in Seth's ass who was a moaning mess desperate for his touch.

After his fingers were pulled out & cleaned with Seth's mouth, he was inside getting right to work earning himself a loud moan from the Architect. Seth arched against the desk that was pressing into his bare bare while Hunter continued pounding him as if he was planning on leaving marks on purpose.

He felt that familiar feeling settle in within himself and a low moan escaped his throat & he could feel Hunter press him down against the desk. The desk was driving into his stomach on each sharp thrust & hunter reached around to grasp his aching clock who thrusted into his hand.

It wasn't long after that till Seth felt close, he was right there on the release just dragging across his spine and within a matter of minutes he came.

The corners of his vision went black for a split second and when he came to Triple H had pulled out with a concerned look on his face.
That faint feeling grew close, he missed this with Hunter so much that his body wasn't prepared to go back to how they use to go round after round after round.

After much discussion & consideration, they cleaned up and was on their own separate ways. Seth knew the soreness in his lower back would settle in tomorrow, but that smile on his face crept up knowing he got to be with his boy once again.

><

Requested by: sla_1093

Yes I'm going through requests, It'll take a bit to get back into the hang of that so bare with me..

That's it! Happy new year friends, I hope you all have a great year & are staying safe!!

1st one in the new year so heres to many more

Much love ❤