Grayson x Bron

Grayson Waller x Bron Breakker

Takes place after their championship steel cage match:

This one's my request bc why not lol

><

The feud between Waller & Breakker has gone through the roof for the past few weeks. If it wasn't personal now, all hell was about to break loose for both men now. Regardless of the results, rather he was champion or not Grayson Waller was pissed.

It wasn't about the title anymore, the way he pinned bron to the cage made him hard as a rock. The image was stuck in the Australian's head permanently. He knew just the thing on how to cure that solution with no problem.

Both men was running on that after match adrenaline so the night was just getting started. Waller ended up dragging bron to his own personal locker room & with the door locked, the current champ gave him a mind blowing blowjob.

You may wonder how did breakker give in so easily? It was simple, he'd give in to whatever waller wanted then when this was over walk away. It may sound simple in his head but in reality he knew that was gonna be difficult.

Meanwhile back to reality, waller held a good pace on bron's mouth who also had a rhythm started on his own in stroking his own cock. The australian didn't say anything on him touching himself so he just went along with the flow.

Soon grayson remembered that bron had a post nxt interview he had to do before the current champ was dragged away. A smile came to his mouth knowing that nobody has came around his way to ask on the whereabouts of breakker.

Going back to bron, who was getting close as he increased his stroking back & forth before a muffled moan was heard and he came. His hand and gear was covered in cum, his cum that he was able to wipe off and still continued blowing waller.

Grayson watched as the other man came & he swore it was the 2nd best sight that night. His dick was painfully hard like he was about to break at any moment. That's when he broke away away from bron, threw his head back as he stroked his dick fastly and came.

He covered his hand and bron's face once he got things under control. When both men got to their feet, breakker almost fell forward until he was able to find his footing. Without warning bron was pulled in for a unexpected kiss by the australian which he did kiss back.

They would've continued if their wasn't a knock at Grayson's door informing him of a interview he was needed for. One hand on the door, waller turned around to say "let's run it back again soon mate" just like that he was gone, leaving the current champ to his thoughts.

><

Just like that another story in the books.. random ship ik but this feud was awesome

Anyways enjoy the story & be on the lookout for whenever I post again 🤍