Randy x Angel

Yes I got this ship on this weeks RAW Don't Judge Me.

In other words here's another one of my requests.

><

That night on RAW, All Randy Orton had to do Was keep the grip on Angel Garza's throat but something in his mind made him release.

Now that same very night after RAW was finished and the Performance Center was empty he had Angel Garza in that same Grip pining him against the Turnbuckle.

Randy could sense the fear in Garza keeping the hold on his throat as he Captured his lips forcefully while Angel did indeed kiss back not wanting to make the viper angry.

Hungry for more, randy released his grip this time hand falling down his bare back on his hip then rested on his lower back kissing down his neck barely sinking his teeth into his shoulder

Angel hissed at the sudden bite on his shoulder as randy turned him around making him rest his hands and head on the Turnbuckle while his hands slide perfectly down his bare back now resting on his ass.

In a flash his tights were pulled down hands Immediately going back to his Ass Cheeks, it felt so soft in his hands no wonder he was such a show off Randy Thought.

He pulled angel back around then forcing him on his knees pulling his now hard cock out of his gear Without warning he thrusted his hips into his nouth hand going back around his throat.

Randy thrusted until he felt where his hand was on his throat then continued while he released his throat now holding his head in place as he continued knowing for damn sure he was gonna leave marks.

He did pull away leaving Garza on his knees while he was seeing the salvia and precum drip from Angel's mouth and in this case Angel didn't Complain or say a word about that.

Keeping him on his knees, Randy shoved angel back bending his thighs in half eyes going dark as Randy slipped inside getting a groan from Garza who felt him pick up the Pace.

He pinned his hands against the mat leaning down to whisper in his ear "What would Andrade and Zelina Say If they saw you like this?"

Angel tried Getting the words out of his Mouth but only moans were coming he couldn't resist it randy felt so good inside him Garza Couldn't think straight from it either.

Randy smirked deciding to make it worse by kissing down his neck making Angel tilt his head back moaning softly leaving him absolutely speechless.

He slipped his hand around his throat  once again feeling his calm breath as Randy kept his hand there while Continuing his thrusts then Angel closed his eyes in Pleasure.

Soon Randy Did Feel him strain against him knowing he was close and used His free hand to stroke his cock at a Fast Pace Getting a Whimper from Garza Who Then came on His Hand.

Angel Collapsed again Randy Who did  keep going until he Felt himself getting close Shoving Garxa on his Knees forcing his cock down his sore throat letting Angel wrap a hand on the base going at his own Pace.

Randy enjoyed watching the scene and Groaned Cumming down his Throat Keeping it there for a bit until Angel was Physically Pulling Him off to Cough and Wipe the tears forming in his eyes.

He rested back against the Mat Center of the Ring While Randy Leaned in closely kissing his forehead While stroking his Cheek then noticed the Already Forming Bruises on his Neck.

Randy grinned knowing he was gonna be in trouble with Both Zelina & Andrade knowing what he Just Did To Angel and Only Did He Smirk.

><

There you Go the Randy Orton x Angel Garza Request I Hope you all Do Enjoy.