thirty-nine

Corinne hummed to herself quietly as she took a look at the papers in front of her, she clicked her pen and sighed before marking the pages. "Don't you look pretty today," a voice said from above. Corinne looked up from the desk and smiled as she saw Scott, "Shut up," she muttered before standing up, "Help me finish marking these, the answer key's there." she said sternly. Scott stared at her confused and sat down where she had just sat, "Wh-okay," he said quickly, "Where are you going?" he asked.

"I have a date," she smiled, Scott raised his eyebrows and looked up from the papers, Corinne smiled and headed out the classroom. "It better be with my brother," Scott yelled from the room, Corinne laughed and quickly walked through the hallways. She then bumped into Charles who stared at her before sighing, "You're lucky I haven't kicked you out yet," he muttered, Corinne blinked confused. "You and Alex are causing way too much trouble," Charles said before he went past her. Corinne rolled her eyes, "But you still love us," she answered as she walked towards her room.

She opened the door and sighed before using her ability to open her closet, "What should I wear?" Corinne wondered before picking a yellow dress, she stared at it and sighed before taking it and changing into it. "Whatever," she muttered before putting on some make up, Corinne sighed as she stared at herself in the mirror. The dress wasn't very flowy and had a belt in the middle, the dress went up to her knees. "Okay, let's go," she whispered to herself before opening the door and leaving the room. Corinne quickly closed her eyes and phased to the front of the school where she stood inches away from Alex who was waiting.

"Oh hello," he said before staring at her, Corinne looked back and rolled her eyes before stepping down the stairs. Alex quickly followed her and sighed, "You look beautiful," he said quickly. Corinne stopped walking and turned to face Alex, she raised her arm and quickly went to ruffle his hair, "Hey! I worked hard to make it look good," he complained, Corinne rolled her eyes. "Sure you did," she muttered, "I like your hair messy anyways," she added before entering the car.

Alex stared at her curiously and followed her into the car, "Do you?" he muttered before kissing Corinne's cheek gently. Corinne smiled and nodded slowly, "Mhm," she whispered softly, "I like you a lot too," she said as she kissed the side of his head lightly. Alex laughed quietly and Corinne stared at him for awhile before looking away, "Okay what are we waiting for?" she whispered teasingly. "Let's go watch this movie," she said quickly.

--

"How did you like the movie?" Alex asked curiously as they walked out of the theatre. Corinne immediately blinked and looked away embarrassed, she hadn't even paid any attention to the movie. She was watching Alex the whole time, Corinne looked back at him and nodded, "Yeah it was- it was good?" she offered quickly. Alex stared at her and sighed before giving her a knowing look, "What was your favorite part?" he asked, Corinne felt her heart racing and she immediately placed her hands on her mouth.

Alex waved his hand in front of her and frowned, "Are you okay?" he asked quickly, Corinne nodded and stared at the ground. "Yeah, I'm- uh- fine," she muttered softly before feeling her cheeks go red. Even after all this time she still felt flushed around him, especially now. But why? "So what was your favorite part?" Alex asked curiously. Corinne held her breath and stared at him thoughtfully, "I'm not sure the whole thing was great," she lied before stopping. Alex looked back at Corinne and frowned, Corinne blinked confused. "Yeah especially the part where Luke dies," Alex muttered.

"What?" she gasped surprised, Alex gave her a certain look before laughing and rolling his eyes. "You didn't watch the movie at all did you?" he asked curiously. Corinne stared at him for a second before looking at the ground and nodding. "No I didn't," she admitted as she looked back at Alex who smiled lightly before looking away. "What were you doing then?" he asked teasingly, Corinne's eyes widened and she shook her head quickly. "Nothing, I wasn't doing-" she started before sighing, "I was watching you," she admitted.

Corinne watched as Alex blinked surprised before his face immediately went red, "What?" he stammered, "Why were you- did-" he looked away embarrassed and Corinne couldn't help but smile. He looked cute when he was embarrassed, she grabbed onto his hand and smiled as she touched the side of his face making him look at her. "You seemed so focused into it and you looked just- so-" Corinne started, "You looked so attractive," she muttered softly, Alex's eyes widened and she laughed softly. "I love you," she added before getting on her tippy toes to kiss the top of his head.

"I love you too," Alex stammered, "You really watched me the whole two hours?" he asked quickly, he gave her a certain look and sighed. Corinne nodded and he looked away before looking back at her, "Sorry," she whispered, "I couldn't help it," she grinned as they walked towards their car. Alex bit his lip nervously before holding onto Corinne's hand, "You're so annoying sometimes you know?" he muttered, Corinne laughed and hit the back of his head lightly. Alex then grabbed onto her arm tightly, "Come on, we're going," he said quickly before they both entered the car.

Corinne gave him a curious look and he rolled his eyes before placing his hand on the side of her face, he leaned in and kissed her passionately. She kissed back and he pulled away, "Okay, let's go," he then said, Corinne blinked and frowned but he had already looked away from her. He usually didn't do that but- whatever, Corinne didn't care- but at the same time she did. Why didn't he continue? Alex started the car and for the whole ride all Corinne could think of was Alex, she then covered her mouth before looking away from him embarrassed. God, what was she even thinking about? All the dirty thoughts, she shook her head quickly and felt her cheeks go red.

"What are you thinking about?" Alex suddenly said interrupting her thoughts, Corinne blinked and noticed she was staring at him. She shook her head and laughed awkwardly, "N-Nothing," she stammered secretly wanting his touch, she needed him now. Alex nodded and quickly opened the car door and left before opening Corinne's door. Corinne stepped out of the car and followed Alex back inside the school, it was pretty late and everybody should've been asleep by now, or so she thought.

As they walked inside Corinne could hear her heart racing and she looked at Alex who didn't seem to be bothered. She frowned again, "Is there something wrong?" she asked slowly, Alex then looked at her and hid a smile before shaking his head. Corinne sighed and bit her lip nervously as they finally reached their room, she walked in and flopped onto their bed. She quickly stretched her arms out before sitting up and looking at Alex, "Can you get me my water bottle?" she asked as she took off the belt on her dress. She flinched as she saw her water bottle get tossed at her, she looked up to see a surprised Alex, "Oops," he muttered before taking off his jacket.

Corinne raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes before taking a sip, "Thanks," she said before placing the bottle on the nightstand, Corinne tried to read Alex but he wasn't showing anything. She sighed, maybe he didn't feel like it today, that was okay, "Hey, I'm going to change so if you uh, wanna maybe look the other way?" Corinne asked quickly. Alex's eyes widened and he nodded slowly before opening his mouth as if he was going to say something, "Wait," he then said. Corinne blinked surprised and he walked towards her, she could feel her heart racing as he crawled onto the bed and sighed, "I love you," he muttered quickly.

"I know, we've been together for years Alex, what do you possibly want?" Corinne asked before rolling her eyes, Alex covered her mouth and she felt her eyes go wide. "I promised you something a few weeks ago didn't I?" he asked quickly. Corinne stared at him and felt her heart racing, as much as she wanted it to happen she couldn't let him know how desperate she was, "Do it then," she teased softly before kissing him passionately, Alex pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her torso as he kissed back. "Maybe not," he then said before pulling away, Corinne bit her lip and her eyes widened, "But Alex," she begged.

Alex stared at her and she looked back at him, their gazes caught in each others for what felt like hours. "I need you," she whispered, she noticed Alex's eyes gleamed with lust but concern as if he didn't know if it was okay to do it. Corinne slowly nodded as she unzipped her dress, Alex immediately went in and kissed her again hard before placing his hands around her waist, Corinne kissed back passionately before placing her hands on his chest, "Oh god, Alex," she whispered blissfully.

Corinne moaned quietly as his rough hands went on her bare back and she felt a pleasurable feeling through her body. He undressed her and Corinne arched her head back as he left kisses on her neck, she grabbed onto his arm and squeezed tightly. "Don't stop," she whispered slowly before undressing him, Alex hummed in response and nibbled on her ear before dragging his fingers down from her chest to her left thigh. "Alex," Corinne whined before he laughed softly, Alex then kissed her on her lips passionately, "Hmm?" he asked curiously, Corinne smiled and pulled him closer.