Chapter 19.

Chapter 19.

Gabriella's POV

I groaned as I felt the familiar pain in between my tights. I can't believe what happened last night. We stayed up all night. Dude can't be satisfied... Not that I'm complaining. I look at his innocent face and I felt butterflies in my belly. My face heated up and I cover my cheeks as if somebody can see them.

I deserve to be happy, everybody does. Maybe I should forgive Christian and just be happy. I don't want twins to grow up with their parents separated but most of all I don't want to look at Christian everyday knowing he's not mine, knowing he might fell in love with somebody else. Call me selfish but I want to call him mine.

Christian slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning silly." I said and pack him on the lips. He look at me confused.

"What?" He mumbled.

"Look I was thinking.. maybe I should give you another chance." I said smiling. He smiled at me but then he scowled.

"I can't." Christian said and quickly stood up from the bed. He stumbled while putting his pants on.

"Christian are you okay?" I asked him.

"I just can't." He mumbled and left the room shirtless. I guessed he doesn't want me anymore, he probably never wanted me.

He just wanted me in his bed again. I felt something wet on my checks, tears. I can't believe I'm crying again over him. My chest started to hurt and I couldn't breath. It felt like it's happening all over again.

I tried to breath normal.

Couple minutes later I started breathing normal again but the pain in my chest didn't left. I stumbled toward the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

My eyes are red and my skin is pale. I look like dead.

I saw something red on my neck. I look closer and saw it's a mark. It's a fucking mark! It's still red because it didn't heal properly since last night.

It's two wolf howling to the moon which is in shape of a heart. On the moon are Christian's initials CH.

I growled angrily. Why the fuck did he mark me if he's gonna leave me? I quickly put his shirt on and run toward his room. I barged in and saw him laying on the bed. Christian look up when he heard me walking in.

"What the hell Christian? Why the fuck did you fucking mark me if you're gonna leave me?" I yelled at him.

He opened his mouth to answer me, but I cut him of. "I know why. Because you're a fucking coward who doesn't know what he wants!" He growled at me when I called him a coward. "I tried to be friends with you for twins sake, I tried to get back together with you! I tried everything but nothing is to good for your sorry ass! You know what? Just don't ever talk to me again!" I yelled and walked out of his room.

Slamming the door behind me I walk toward my room to try to get his scent off of me.

...

"Mommy are you okay?" Blake asked me. Everybody stopped talking when Blake asked me that.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Can we go to playground with dad?" He asked.

"Of course." I said with a fake smile.

"Can you go with us?" Blaze asked.

"Sorry I can't, I'm not feeling well." I said and pretended to cough.

"What's that?" Blaze asked and pointed at my neck. I quickly covered the mark with my hair.

"Did you do your homework?" I snapped at them. Great now I feel like a bitch. They bow their heads in shame and mumbled "No."

"Then go and do it! You have school tomorrow." They quickly run toward their room.

"Adriana." I said.

"Yes luna?" She said nervously.

"Are you free tonight? We can go clubbing." I said.

"No!" Paul shouted and I raise an eyebrow at him. Paul quickly bow his head at me.

"Sure that would be great." Adriana said cheerfully.

"You can't go!" Paul told her.

"Why is that?" Adriana asked.

"Men will look at you." Me and Adriana snorted at him. "Fine you can go but I will dress you."

"Okay." Adriana said rolling her eyes at him. "Let's go get ready! I'll meet you in front of the pack house at eight."

I nodded at her and she squealed and run out of the house Paul following her.

"Where are you going?" Christian asked walking into the living room. I ignored him and turn toward Amy.

"Can you watch twins tonight for me please." I asked her.

"Of course luna." She said.

"Cole!" Christian's angry voice said.

"Luna is going out with Adriana tonight alpha." He quickly said and I glared at him.

"You can't go!" Christian growled at me. I just kept ignoring him and stood up and start walking to my bedroom to get ready.

...

"..I wanna see the way you move for me, baby

I wanna see the way you move for me

Whoa

Little black dress

Who you doin' it for?

Little black dress

I can't take anymore.."

I sang the lyrics of the Little back dress by One Direction while getting ready. I put my little black dress in which my boobs look great and of course six inches heels.

I look at the clock and saw it's 7.57 p.m. Right on time!

I pick up my black purse and walk down stairs.

"Ready?" Adriana asked me cheerfully. She's wearing black skinny jeans and black shirt with high heels. I raise my eyebrow at her and she groaned.

"Paul dressed me." She said with a scowl. "But you look sexy as hell!"

"Thank you." I said smirking.

"L-luna." Cole stuttered trying not to look at my body. I smirked at him.

"Yes Cole?" I said innocently.

"Alpha won't like this." He said. I just shrugged.

"Change!" Was the first thing Christian said when he walked in the living room and of course I ignored him.

"You look pretty mommy." Blaze said and Blake nodded.

"Thank you! You two should be in bed." I said. Somebody whistle behind me.

"Who's the babe?" Some teenager said as he checked me out.

"The mate of your alpha who's going to kill you." Christian snarled at him and started choking him.

"Let's go Adriana." I said and dragged her out of the house. Behind me I heard Cole yelling at Christian to let him go and calling other males to help get Christian of the poor guy.