Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

Gabriella's POV

"..Oh, losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
'Cause loving him was red
Yeah, yeah, red
We're burning red
And that's why he's spinnin' 'round in my head
Comes back to me, burning red
Yeah, yeah

His love was like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street ."

I finished singing Red by Taylor Swift while I clean the counter in the kitchen. I heard people clapping and cheering. I turn around and saw a lot of pack members, pups, twins, Lucas and Christian clapping at me. They are all smiling except for Christian, but I could see his lips lifting up a little. I blushed because of the song I sang.

"We miss your singing luna." I just smile at Amy and tried to ignore the luna part.
"Luna can you sing for us?" A lot of pups crowded around me. "Can you sing our song."
"No! Mummy's gonna sing for us!" Blaze said glaring with Blake at the rest of the pups. I giggled softly at their jealousy.
"Don't worry boys I'm gonna sing for you all." I said smiling at them.
"I missed you so much luna." A little girl about ten years old hugged me. She has red hair and she's so tiny.
"Cece?" I asked smiling at her. "You have grown up so much!" I said hugging her back.

A boy around fourteen years old said "Luna?" I look at him.
"Josh? Oh my God! I missed you all so much!" I said and hugged Josh as well. Blonde girl came behind Josh and run to me, she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.
"I can't believe you all remember me." I said smiling.

"Mommy why are they calling you luna?" Blaze asked me.
"I-I.. Becau-" I stutter.
"Okay boys! Go meet the other pups!" Lucas saved me.
"Thanks." I mumbled to Lucas as twins started talking with other pups.
"What are you making?" Lucas asked me.
"I made cupcakes." I said looking at everybody. Pack cheered and went to eat cupcakes I made. I look toward Christian to see him already looking at me. I look away from him and continue cleaning the kitchen.
"Do you still have the music room?" I asked Amy as she helped me to clean the kitchen.
"Yes, but alpha doesn't let anybody in it." Amy whispered.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"As you know he changed when you left, he also stopped singing and playing guitar, banned anybody to sing in the pack house and banned us all from going to the music room." Amy whispered to me.
"Why?"
"To much memories, you know he regrets everyth-" I cut her of.
"I don't want to talk about that."
"Sorry luna."
"These cupcakes are delicious luna." Raven haired girl said, I remember her. Her name is Rachel.
"Thank you. Call me Gabby." I said to her. She just nodded, but I have a feeling she's gonna continue calling me luna.

"Mamma!" Blaze yelled.
"Yeah?"
"I want cupcake." He said. "Blake wants one too."
"What do you say?"
"Please." I smiled and took two cup cakes and gave them to the twins.
"You're a great mom." Amy said smiling at me, but I could see pain behind her smile. I hugged her tightly, and she hug me back.
"I'm just gonna go for a walk." Amy said pulling away from me.
"Okay." I said softly. She walk out of the house, I can understand her pain.

Faith never gave her a chance like Christian never gave me one. I feel his presence next to me but I ignored him.

"Cupcakes are really good, when did you learn to cook?" Christian asked trying to make a conversation.
"When I became a mom." I said not looking at him.
"I wanted to ask you something." He said. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Can I take twins to the play ground?"
"Yeah sure, but I have to be there, I don't trust you." I said finally looking at him.
"Okay." he said. "maybe we could take them tomorrow?"
"Yeah, great." I mumbled.
"Ella I re-"
"I have to go." I cut him of quickly and walk toward the pups while they play.

"Luna will you play with us?"
"Of course." I said and sat next to Cece.
"What are you playing?"
"Actually luna we want you to sing to us." Little girl said.

"Okay, but first you have to tell me your names."
"Ruby."
"Kenny."
"Daniel."
"Cecilia."
"I know your name Cece, I remember all the older kids."
"Okay." the older ones said.
"I'm Ryan and that is Jessica my younger sister." Ryan pointed to a little blushing girl next to him.
"Hi there cutie." I said to her.
"Hi." she mumbled.
"How old are you?" I asked her. I want a daughter, so we can dress up and talk about boys.
"Four." she said, but she showed me five fingers.
"No it's like this." Ryan said to her and showed her four fingers. She blushed even more and mumbled "sorry."
"It's alright, you don't have to be embarrassed." I said smiling at her.

"Can you sing 'Hey There Delilah'?" Blaze asked.
"Sure." I cleared my throat and started singing.
."Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do.."

And this is how I spent my afternoon, singing songs to pups just like I use to, they would clap at me and ask for another song, Christian would come and we would sing together but not anymore. That was five years ago, now everything is different.