Chapter 5.

Chapter 5.

Gabriella's POV

I knock on Christian's door.
"Enter." Christian said.
"Why did you want to talk to me?" I asked him.
"Can you please sit down." I sat on his bed and look at him.

Christian walked to the door and locked them.
"What are you doing?" I quickly asked.
"I'm locking the door so you can't get out." Christian said.
"What the fuck?" I mumbled.
"We need to talk."
"If it's about what happened then I don't want to hear it. I told you!" I said already getting angry.
"Please Ella, I was just a kid, I didn't know what love or mates are!" Christian said and sat next to me. "I swear everything was real every damn moment, I fell for you, I fell hard! I didn't want to reject you! I swear I didn't."
"Then why did you do it Christian? Why? Because of popularity? Because I was ugly, weak and just pathetic?" I yelled at him.
"Please Ella." he mumbled looking at the ground.
"No, even if I forgive you I would never forget!" I said.
"Please Ella, I was just a stupid kid, I changed I swear I'm gonna give everything to you, I will try to make you happy every moment we spend together!" Christian begged. I almost forgive him, but no I can't, I can't just run into his arm, I won't forget what he did to me and the twins.
"No! Just leave me alone, I didn't stay here so we can be together again, I'm here only because of the twins!" I yelled at him.

I stood up to leave but he grabbed my waist and put his face in my belly, he stated crying. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do when alpha is crying. I also started crying and put my hands in his hair as he sobbed and hug me to himself.
"Please Ella, I'm so sorry, I miss you damn much." Christian mumbled against my belly. I stated crying harder. "Don't cry baby, just don't cry."

I pushed him away from me and run toward the door I unlocked it and run out of the pack house ignoring everybody. I shifted in my wolf and stated running through the woods. I stopped in from of the lake and look at my reflection.

My wolf is light gray colour and my eyes stay the same shade of gray like they are in my human form. I gave control to my wolf and she howled looking at the moon. I lay down and whinnied.
I hear somebody approaching me and I saw huge black wolf looking at me. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? Christian whinnied and lay down next to me. He nuzzled against me. Our wolfs stayed there for couple of hours just being there with each other. My wolf hasn't show any other emotions then pain and anger for the last five years. I'm happy she's happy now.

...

"Mommy I'm hungry!" I sighed and went to make Blake a sandwich. After what happened with Christian I avoid him like a plague. Christian is getting on well with twins, they love him even Blake started talking a little with him. They're like best friends now, but I see pain in Christian's eyes when they call him Chris. I'm waiting for twins to get to know him better so we can tell them he's his father. The atmosphere in the house was tense, everybody heard me shouting at Christian and they didn't know how to act around us.

"Here you go." I said to Blake and gave him sandwich.
"Thanks mamma."
"I want a sandwich too!" Lucas wined.
"Me too!" Blaze said as he walked into the kitchen with Christian. I groaned and started making another two sandwiches.

"I need to tell you something Gabby." Lucas said. Christian growled at him, I just ignored Christian and look at Lucas with raised eyebrow. "I need to go back home."
"What?" I said and dropped the sandwich I was holding. "What do you mean Lucas?"
"I can't stay here forever Gabby, I have a job, we would be home right now if we actually went to Disneyland."
"I'm gonna miss you so much." I said and went to hug Lucas.
"We're not gonna live with uncle Luca anymore?" Blaze asked.
"No." I mumbled.
"We will miss you uncle Luca." Twins said in unison.

"Don't be sad, he will come to visit." Christian said. Twins nodded. "Do you want to play football?"
"Yes!" Twins yelled and hugged Christian's leg. They were like koalas, Blake on his right leg and Blaze on his left. I giggled at the sight, Christian smiled at me and I look away from him. Christian started walking out of the kitchen with twins still on his legs.
"You didn't eat your sandwich Blaze!" I yelled.
"Later mommy!" I smiled and look at Lucas.
"I'm glad you're happy." Lucas said. I raise an eyebrow at him. "He makes you happy Gabby, admit it."
"Maybe." I mumbled. "When are you going?"
"Tomorrow morning."
"I'm gonna miss you so much Lucas!"
"I'm gonna miss you too."
"Oh can you tell Patrick that I quit oh and tell him he's fatass perv for me." I said. Lucas chuckled at me.
"I'm going to pack, we'll talk later." Lucas said finishing his sandwich.
"Okay." I said.

He walked out of the kitchen, I started cleaning after them. When I finished I walked out in the yard and saw Christian teaching football to the twins.

"Let me show you how to throw a ball." I said and grabbed the ball from Christian's hands, he looked at me surprised but then he smirked and run to the other side of the yard. I threw the ball just like Christian taught me and he caught it.

"Yay mommy!" Twins yelled and hug me. I giggle at them.
"Nice one." Christian said, I just nodded at him.
"Well continue I will watch you." I said and sat on the grass to watch them play.

I smiled at twins happiness, they always asked me where their daddy is, but I always had to lie and tell them he's working somewhere far. They didn't show their sadness because they don't have a dad, but I always saw sadness in their eyes when dads come to pick up their friends from kindergarten.

Cole walked in the yard and he watched Christian play and laugh with twins.
"I'm glad he's finally happy." Cole mumbled. I just nodded at him. "you know when you left he fell into the depression, he wouldn't leave his room and I heard him crying couple of time, but then alpha and luna died the pain transformed into the anger. Anger toward the wold anger towered himself. He once killed another alpha just because he wouldn't listen to him, but then you come back and I see emotion in him other than anger."
"Is he too harsh toward you and the other pack members?" I asked him.
"Yeah, he doesn't let us call him by his name just by his title, he made all these new rules and he doesn't let anybody in music room." I just shook my head, I can't believe he become this person.

"Cole?" I look up to see Christian looking at Cole with twins on his shoulders.
"I came to give you the papers you asked for alpha." Cole bow at him.
"You can go now." Christian said and took the papers from Cole's hands.
"Yes alpha, luna." Cole bow again and left.