Epilogue

Chapter 22.

Gabriella's POV

10 years later...

"BLAZE, BLAKE!" Christian yelled.

"Yes dad?" Blaze said and smiled cheekily at us.

"Why is your sister crying?" Christian demanded and hug Madison. He's so protective over her. I remember the day I gave birth to her he wouldn't let anybody near her for days.

"Why are you asking us?" Blaze said innocently.

"That's it! You're grounded!"

"What? You can't fucking do that!" Blaze said angrily.

"Watch language young man!" I scold him.

"You're grounded too Blake!" Christian said to Blake.

"What? You can't do that, I'm seeing Vanessa this afternoon." Blake said.

Him and Vanessa are best friends even thought he's older than her by six years. Vanessa is Adalyn's daughter.

"How many time do I have to tell you Blake? You're not seeing that girl ever again!" Christian yelled at him. Blake just growled and run out of the living room. Blaze followed him with a scowl on his face.

"Go do your homework Madison." I said to my nine year daughter.

"Whatever." Madison said and begin walking to her room.

"Don't give me that attitude Madison!" I yelled behind her and Christian chuckled at me.

"We spoiled them." I said to Christian and he pull me into his lap and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"You know you can't keep Blake and Vanessa apart." I told him seriously.

"Just because you got into a fight with Dylan doesn't mean you have to keep them apart." I said.

"It's not just a fight Ella, this is a war!"

"Men." I mumbled.

"Let's not talk about it, I don't want to sleep on the couch again." Christian said and I laughed at him.

"Okay." I said smiling.

"MUMMY!" Madison yelled. Christian and I quickly stood up and run toward her.

Red faced Madison is glaring at the Blaze and he has a smirk on his face.

"What happened?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Blaze won't let me play with Ethan!" She said angrily. Christian smiled proudly at Blaze. I snorted at them. Christian trained twins not to let any boys near her since she was born.

"Weren't you supposed to be doing your homework?" I asked her. Madison shrugged.

"I already done it." she said.

"And you!" I said pointing at my fifteen year old son. "You can't forbidden your sister to play with boys." Christian and Blaze scowled at me at the same time.

"Yeah, tell him mummy!" Madison cheered me on.

"What happened?" Blake suddenly appeared.

"Ethan was flirting with Madison!" Blaze said.

"Why didn't you call me? We need to beat him up!" Blake said angrily.

"He is ten he doesn't even know what is flirting! And you're not going to beat him up!" I scold them. "Right Christian?"

"Yes dear." Christian mumbled.

"Don't be mad Mads." Blaze teased her. He and Blake pick her up and carried her while she yelled and screamed at them.

"Amy asked us to have dinner in the pack house." Christian mumbled against my hair.

"Great! I don't have to cook!" I said smiling.

"I have been thinking... we should have another." Christian whispered in my ear.

"Another pup? Are you crazy?"

"But I want another!" Christian pouted like a kid.

"No, three is enough Chris." I told him and begin walking toward the pack house.

Christian, twins and I moved out of the pack house when me and Christian got together again.

"C'mon." Christian wined.

"Don't you have any pack work to do?" I asked him.

"No, Cole is taking care of it." Christian said and I almost started crying.

Cole found his mate two years ago and they were together, but when she found out Cole already has a four year old kid she left him. Yeah he fucked up and got another female pregnant but I don't think he deserved to be rejected.

Couple days ago she called me, at first I didn't want to talk to her but when she said she's coming back I listened to her. So she's gonna come back and surprise Cole, but I can't tell anybody.

"Stop thinking about it, he's fine." Christian scowled at me.

"Well I'm sorry for caring." I snapped at him.

"Look I'm sorry Ella, I just don't want you to worry about it." Christian said softly. I shrugged and hugged him tightly. Christian tapped my butt two times signaling me to jump. I did and wrap my legs around his waist. Christian begin walking to the pack house. Pack members smiled at us.

"Luna!" Amy yelled and I quickly jump of the Christian to see if she's okay. Me and Christian run into the kitchen and saw it's all trashed. I look around and found Blake and Blaze wrestling while Madison sat on the chair laughing at them

"Blake, Blaze." Christian said. Twins quickly stood up and smiled cheekily at Christian.

"Alpha." They always called him alpha when they get into a trouble.

"Look what you have done! Clean this up right now!" I yelled at them.

"When you're finished, we are having alpha training." Christian said and they groaned.

Christian turned toward me and pick me up. Older pack members laughed at us and kids groaned. Christian smirked and run out of the house while I laughed at them.

I can believe I finally have family. I was orphan in the pack. Only thing I knew about my parents is that my dad was a pack warrior who died, my mother wasn't strong enough and she died after him.

"I love you so much." Christian mumbled.

"I love you more." I said smiling at him.

"Not possible." Christian mumbled, just as we are about to kiss I heard screaming and laughing from the pack house.

"And you wanted more kids." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"I still do."