Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

Gabriella's POV

Christian walked towards us and he fell on his knees in front of the twins.
"Hi." Blaze said. Christian just stare at them with awe and regret.
"This is Christian, Christian these are the twins Blake and Blaze." I finally said.
"You had twins?" Christian asked me.
"Yeah." I said, Christian look at the twins again and hugged them, they quickly hugged him to. They probably feel pull towered Christian, at the end he's their father. I look around us and saw pack members looking at the scene shocked and in awe.

It was really funny seeing the most ruthless Alpha on his knees hugging two replicas of him.

When I run away I heard that alpha and the luna-Christian's parents- were killed and title was passed down to Christian. He changed and become more powerful, heartless and ruthless. Everybody fears him. They say he is like this now because of his mate, but it's not, if he cared he wouldn't have done what he did.

"Gabby are you okay?" Lucas asked me.
"I'm fine what about you?"
"I'm good." Christian stood up and glare at Lucas.
"Bring him into the prison!" He ordered his pack warriors.
"No!" I said. "What did he do?"
"He transferred into my territory."
"But we did too, then we're going with him." I said to Christian.
"No, you're the luna of this pack!" I started laughing at him.
"Luna? I'm not your fucking luna!" I yelled at him. "Now let us all go, and we will leave you stupid territory right now!"
"You're not going anywhere! You're staying here!" I growled and look at him right into the eyes. I know it's like challenging an alpha but I don't care.
"Let him go." Christian said without breaking the eye contact with me. I look away from him and glare at the ground. "You can stay but one mistake and you're dead, don't talk to my mate, don't touch her, don't ever look at her!" Lucas quickly nodded.

"Jack, David go get their stuff, Amy show them their rooms!"
"Yes alpha." They bowed and took off.
"C'mon luna." Amy said. I remember her, she never found her mate so she always took care of the pups and cooking.

"I'm not your luna." I mumbled. "C'mon boys." I said to twins as I followed behind Amy.

"Mommy why are we here, what about Disneyland?" Blaze asked me.
"We're just stopping here for a while and then we will go, okay?"
"Okay."
"Here is your room." Amy said to Lucas.
"Thanks." Lucas mumbled and look at me. I just shook my head and continue following Amy. Not much changed in the pack house.
"This is your room luna." Amy bow at me.
"No this is Christian's room, I'm not gonna be with him in the room." I said.
"But alpha s-" I cut her of.
"I don't care what he said, I want another room."
"Okay." She mumbled and showed me two rooms right next to Christian's.
"Thanks." I said to her. "You're sharing the room boys."
"Yes." They yelled and run into the room. I followed them.
"Mommy I'm sleepy." Blake said.
"Me too mommy." Blaze said.
"Go sleep, I'm just going to talk to my friend." I told them.
"Okay." The said in unison and lay on the bed.

I walk out of the room to find Lucas and then Christian. I walk into Luca's room. He's lying on the bed.
"We need to get out of here." I said.
"I know, but we should stay couple of days so twins can meet their father properly." Lucas said.
"I don't think I can do that." I mumbled.
"Yes you can, you're strong don't let him see what he did to you." Lucas said.
"Okay, I'm going to talk to him." I said walking out of his room.

I walk down stairs and saw everybody looking at me , they quickly bow. I just smiled at them. I walked down the hall toward Christian's office. I knocked and got in without waiting for him to give me a permission. I saw him doing the paper work. I sat in front of his desk. We both stayed quite looking at each other.

"Are you gonna let us leave?" I finally asked.
"No."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because you're my mate, you're the luna of this pack." He answered. I smirked.
"No, I never was your luna, it was all because of a bet Christian, it was all a lie." I said. "So don't call me your mate when you rejected me."
"Ella." He softly said. I almost started crying when he called me Ella. Everybody always called me Gabriella or Gabby but he called me Ella. "I-I'm s-"
"Don't! We're not gonna talk about it anymore, we will stay in your territory because I want twins to know their dad and I want them to grow up with their dad." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.
"You never gave me a chance to tell you and I didn't want my pups to be rejected just like I was." I said.
"Ella can we talk about that? Ella pl-"
"No we're not gonna talk about that, I'm giving you a chance to get to know your sons but one mistake with them Christian one mistake and we're out of here." I said and got up to leave his office. He never stopped me. When I shut the door I sighed and shook my head. I begin walking to my room to get change and to sleep cause I'm tired as hell.

I quietly shut the door behind me. I saw our bags on the floor and I quietly took my pajama out of my suitcase. I put on Christian's big shirt, yes I still sleep in his shirt. I can't fall a sleep without them. Even though his scent disappear I still wear them.