Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.

Gabriella's POV

Loud music, alcohol and grinding bodies. Last time I have been to a club was one year ago when Lucas dragged me to have fun.

"Let's go get drinks!" Adriana said and pull me toward the bar. Males surrounded the bar. They all turn toward me and Adriana when they saw us. I shrived in disgust as they eye raped me, but I didn't show it.

I walk with my head high and smirk on my face. We sat on the stools.

"Sex on the beach." Adriana said to bartender.

"Five shots of whiskey!" I said. He nodded and begin making our drinks. He handed us the drinks and I gave him money.

"Are you sure you call handle all those drinks doll?" A guy next to me asked. He has brown, blue eyes and has a few piercings. His arms are covered in tattoos.

Shame such a hot body but he's probably an asshole.

"Don't worry about me." I said and winked at him. He smirked. I took all five shots. Werewolves don't get drunk easily.

"I never saw a girl who can handle her drinks like that." He said smirking. I roll my eyes at him. "Name's Hayden."

"Nice to meet you Hayden, I'm Gabriella and this is my friend Adriana." I said and pointed at Adriana who's texting.

"She has a boyfriend?" Hayden asked.

"Yeah." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey do you wanna dance?" I suddenly asked.

"I don't think my fiance will be happy about that." He said looking over my shoulder. I turn around and saw gorgeous girl walking toward us.

She sat on Hayden's lap and drank his whole drink. She glared at Hayden and he smirked at her.

"Hope I would like you to meet Gabriella, Gabriella this is my fiance Hope." Hayden introduced us.

"Hello." I said smiling.

"Sup?" She said.

"Paul said Christian's pissed and he's destroying the whole house." Adriana told me and I just shrugged.

"Jack Daniels!" I shouted at bartender and he gave me my drink.

"I don't think you should drink that much." Hayden said.

"Don't worry I don't get drunk easily." I told him.

"Sup bitches!" Some blonde guy shouted.

"Hey Jake." Hope said and Hayden rolled his eyes at him.

"Oh who's the pretty lady?" He said when he saw me.

"I'm Gabriella and this is my friend Adriana, nice to meet you." I said smiling.

"I'm Jake." He said. "But I must ask you, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"