𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

You clung to Itadori's shirt, sighing in your dreams as something of slobber fell out of your mouth, tired of the trip and oblivious to the conversation of both boys until a guttural, watery voice woke you up completely. You paraglided several times to frown your eyebrows, you didn't like to be awakened when you were tired.

"A gerarchy that is not based only on violence is boring, if you ask me."

You tried to get back to sleep, ignoring the talk, but that deep voice was right beside you, preventing you from sleeping.

"When I get hold of this boy's body... You will be the first one to kill!"

Your frowning deepened, now opening your eyes completely to see Itadori holding his cheek but from his hand protruding a mouth that seemed to speak again.

"Shus!"

You pinched the devil's lips with your cheeks swollen in discomfort, you could no longer sleep. Gojo laughed silently when he saw your expression and Itadori thanked that the curse disappeared although not in his thoughts. You murmured, slicing your eyes, without getting rid of the trouble, until you arrived in a strange room.

"Satoru, you're eight minutes late!"

You shivered in the arms of the teenager, who noticed your discomfort left you on the floor, your eyes immediately looked at the stuffed animals in the room. A shiver ran through your spine like a bad feeling.

"I thought you'd be making dolls, so eight minutes isn't the big deal."

"So he's the boy?"

Masamichi ignored Gojo looking at the other one. He quickly proceeded to introduce himself, in a very questionable manner.

"I'm Itadori Yuuji, I like girls like Jennifer Lawrence, nice to meet you!"

You put your expression on the blank, hitting his leg and moving away to see one of the stuffed animals that was strangely more distant than the rest. As before, you ignored the talk between the grown-ups by focusing on the plush that seemed to be watching your soul. 'Why is this happening all the time lately?' The feeling of being observed by an inert thing gave you a bad spine. Suddenly the white stuffed rabbit pounced on you, throwing a punch that you hardly away from.

"E-eeck!"

You went running looking for Itadori, Gojo or the other man but they seemed busy with another one of those cursed dolls, you ran in circles dodging the rabbit that was bouncing off without stopping, but clearly in a moment his fist hit your face, you closed your eyes tightly without feeling anything. Your shrunk figure stood straight, you opened an eye to see what had happened, noticing that the plush had become inert again. A sigh of relief came out of your lips, holding the rabbit with a little fear but holding it in your arms. On returning to where the others were Itadori seemed to have also managed to stop his cursed marionette.

"Show him the room, ah, and her too, it will remain under your care until further notice."

You didn't understand anything of what had happened, but as long as Itadori was by your side nothing would happen, before leaving you approached the director to hold out his rabbit to him.
He nodded in reply, without taking his eyes off you, you slowly retreated making a bow to run towards the other two who had already left.

Masamichi looked at his creation, noticing how his fist had a black liquid that had made his jujutsu crumble, snarled his eyes remembering how that same fist had definitely hit your cheek.
'What kind of curse was that?'

"You can use this room" the albino now looked at you "what do you want to do? You might feel better if you're with Itadori and not alone."

He bent down to your height, putting his hand on your head in a reassuring way. You agreed, you wanted to be next to Itadori for the time being.

"Great!"

Caressed your hair like the last time, bent your head closing your eyes at the patting that was not very common for you, unfortunately stopped to start talking to the new student.

You sighed at the lack of the big hand on your head, with a slight pout you walked into the hallway because you heard footsteps, you looked as if you were a ninja, although you body could perfectly seen. You smiled to see Megumi walking into the room with his typical monotonous expression.

You jumped out of the door frame and approached the boy, hugging his leg to make him look down without knowing how to react. He bent down a bit to give a couple of pats on your shoulder.
When you both looked up again Itadori and Gojo were in the hallway.

"There are a lot of empty rooms, aren't there?"

"Megumi! At last you look better."

The irritation on the ravenette's face made you put up with a little laugh.

"I thought it would be better and more fun this way."

"Classes and missions are enough."

"In any case, we'll leave tomorrow!"

"No, we won't."

Fushiguro seemed equally or more irritated at his sensei's childish behavior.

"We will go and find the third student of the first year."

You clung very carefully to the white strands, they all looked small while you were on the shoulders of the man, you enjoyed feeling tall and enjoying the view

You clung very carefully to the white strands, they all looked small while you were on the shoulders of the man, you enjoyed feeling tall and enjoying the view. You don't know how many streets you walked but it wasn't a problem either because you were being held, you couldn't complain.

Your mouth opened when you saw a store full of sweets of all kinds, inadvertently your grip on Gojo hair became stronger, noticing your strong grip followed your line of sight to smile. Without even telling the two teenagers who were having a little conversation on their way to the train station he left for the store. Noticing his change of direction, you opened your mouth to speak, but he answered as if reading your mind.

"Don't worry, we can buy some sweets and get them."

Your eyes shone and you hugged his head, nodding furiously. Gojo smiled when he noticed your change of mood for something as simple as that meal.

'Poor thing so innocent.'