𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱

You turned your head, making a pout, avoiding a spoon full of that nasty medicine, Shoko was trying to get you to take it, but there was no way. She sighed in surrender, putting the medicine aside, lighting a cigarette to relax, she must look for other ways to give you the medicine or your condition will get worse.

She touched her cigarrette a couple of times, causing the ashes to fall into the ashtray. Her eyes settled on the liquid on your shoulder and he snapped her tongue with an idea in mind.

"Darling, do you think I can talk to your curse?"

You grabbed Utsubo to leave him on your lap, you looked at him asking mentally with your eyes and he sighed understanding the message perfectly. He didn't want to behave badly with people who were trying to take care of you, so he accepted.

Both of them moved far enough away that you couldn't hear, although you didn't pay much attention to them either, as you were busy playing with a nintendo DS that Gojo had brought you so you wouldn't get bored without him.

"I need your help, she must take her medicine."

Utsubo shrugged, without giving much importance to her, if his child didn't want to take whatever it was, you wouldn't take it. Of course, the curse didn't know what the medicine was for. Shoko rubbed her temples, trying to come to terms with him.

"If she doesn't take the medicine, she won't get well, she'll remain sick, the syrup will help she stop sneezing."

He snarled his eyes at the nurse, trying to understand what she was saying, the ravenette sighed one last time, convincing Utsubo that if you took that you would be much better off and could play with him as much as you wanted. He clearly ended up accepting but not really understanding why, but understanding that it was good for you would do whatever it was.

He crawled towards you with the spoon, and as soon as you saw it open your eyes with pleasure, kicking on the bed and denying.

"No, not you either Utsubo! I don't want that!"

You folded your arms, expressing your denial clearly, but this did not stop your curse, which crept up to your thighs, raising his arm for the spoon to rub your lips.

"No, said no!"

"Yu good, gud medisine."

"No, it tastes bad."

"Goud fur you."

Utsubo was trying to give you the syrup without much success, until he made reference that you could have lots of sweets and hugs if you took it.

"Do you promise that we will have a tea party and hug session?"

"I pruf- promise."

Shoko laughed and covered her mouth with her hand, she should have started there, it would have been easier to convince you. She threw the already consumed butt into the ashtray, sticking her shirt to go next to you, who had a grin of disgust at having taken the medicine.

Now remembering that she was curious to know more about your curse, she approached both of you to ask if it was ok for you to check Utsubo. He obviously refused, hugging you more and hiding behind your back.

"Utsubo doesn't like to come to the doctor either."

You smiled caressing his head, at least you had a friend who didn't like revisions too. But Shoko insisted again and persuaded you in such a way that both you and your curse were analyzed by the nurse. Although it was a waste of time, as she found nothing unusual in Utsubo and your condition had simply not improved. She also didn't want to 'open' your friend to inquire further into the subject of his form, so she had to settle for it.

She wrapped you up next to Utsubo in a hairy blanket, he embracing your figure and getting you ready to rest, trying to make sure that the stuffy part of your nose didn't bother you too much.

"We will have a great princess party and tea when I recover, Nobara will be a fairy, Megumi the butler with Itadori, Gojo will be the prince and Sukuna the princess..."

You began to list the characters you wanted to be part of your party, your voice became more and more muted and your breathing became quieter until you were completely asleep. Shoko patted you on the head and turned off the light to let you rest. She should tell Gojo to get costumes if you wanted to make that big princess party.

The curtains of the infirmary were shaken to the beat of the night breeze, the window opened slowly and silently, allowing the person to enter the room

The curtains of the infirmary were shaken to the beat of the night breeze, the window opened slowly and silently, allowing the person to enter the room. You moved between the sheets feeling the breeze, hugging Utsubo closer to your chest, he, who was also asleep, surrounded your waist creating an arm and caressing your back unconsciously.

The man sighed and watched as your figure did not move again, approaching you to see if your curse was off guard. He smiled to himself when he noticed that the curse was asleep.

Or almost.

He only had one mission, to steal some cursed objects, maybe the fingers of Sukuna who kept the school, but he needed to check how you were before leaving. He gave you one last look before returning to the window where he had entered, but just as he was about to leave his wrist was wrapped in slimy mass. He smiled again at the sight of Utsubo.

"Well, you've caught me, that's bad for me."

He showed no concern at the threatening look of your curse, which was more than angry with that man. He wanted to kill him.

"Come on, don't be like that, it was just a little experiment."

With a little effort he got rid of Utsubo's grip and placed his foot on the edge of the window.

"Don't be so spiteful, I'll give you some advice, stay close to her, soon everything will be over.

He escaped without the curse having time to react, now more angry, he frowned, he would have taken some object and burst it, had it not been for the fact that you crawled towards him, rubbing your eye with sleep.

"What's going on Utsu? Let's go to sleep, I'm sleepy."

You walked to the open window that had disturbed your sleep to close it, grabbing his slimy hand and dragging him to bed again, calming the curse but not getting a feeling of fear to take hold of him.

'What did Geto mean when he said it will all over?'