𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Wouldn't Itadori Yuuji die so fast? It seemed like a bad joke when Okkotsu's katana attacks intensified, besides preventing those attacks from targeting your unconscious form, Itadori didn't have as many forces as before.

His mind began to devise an escape plan, as he clearly could not confront someone of a higher level, however, his plans were totally thwarted when a grotesque curse seized his body. The first thing he thought about was you, his heart was crushed to see you snatched from his back by a giant hand, he could contemplate that monster more closely and would have patpaten it had it not been that he was completely immobilized.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just having fun Rika, be careful with the child, please give her to me."

The boy stretched out his arms to take you with sune carefully, seeing how your curse felt uncomfortable with the new presence and another idiot more than he would have to keep an eye on if he did something to you.

Okkotsu relaxed his expresion when he looked at your body, noticing the scratches and how similar you were to him, both carrying a curse, although yours was much weaker, both went through the same thing, living in hostile places due to the cursed energy, at least, you could have good times thanks to the students and teachers of Jujutsu Tech.

"Hold him tight, Rika."

The sorcerer's eyes became dark as night, barely lifeless, forcefully grabbed his katana broken earlier by Itadori, taking care that you do not let go of his grip, pushing on taking a slow breath, nailed the weapon into the body of the opponent, causing the blood to splash the ground drop by drop.

Yuuji's mind was fading little by little,  filled with frustration thinking he couldn't help you, the last thing he could see in his eyes was how his killer was carrying your body looking at him with cold eyes.

On the other hand Choso was still struggling with Naoya, having difficulties due to the speed of his opponent, basically he was being defeated, the only thing that kept him standing were the thoughts of keeping his family safe.

With some time he managed to adapt and get used to the speed of the attacks but was also shot down.

"Bad for you, I used your movements to make a counter and as you are so stubborn, you made me use... my favorite weapon."

Naoya showed a small knife, now covered in Choso's blood, that held his side in pain.

"Since you are a user of manipulation of blood, to cure you will be a piece of cake, do you want to continue fighting while you are healing?"

The irritation on Choso's face made even some veins come out on his forehead, he was really getting angry with this guy.

"Did you have it ready, right?"

"I always keep it hidden, actually I think that carrying a weapon is pathetic for a sorcerer, my brothers always carried a weapon around their waist. Pathetic.

"You... do you hate your brothers?"

"Yes, I hate them. What is the point of an older brother being useless compared to a younger brother? They should die by hanging."

"And have you never thought that you are as you are thanks to these brothers?"

"Ah?!"

Now the irritation seeped into Naoya's face, really repudiating to think of his brothers, Choso was increasingly disgusted with him, his opinions about the family were disgusting, he intended to get out of there and return to his siblings in one piece.