𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

You humming while sitting in bed, you had planned to stay at the Jujutsu students' training, help them bring snacks or some of those things but Gojo called at the last minute.
He wanted to take you on a supposed trip, like the previous time, you didn't know he had this time in mind but you didn't mind, right now everything that adult did was respected by you in an obedient way, it was because he indulged you with sweets.

So now you were waiting for him to come back for you, you wouldn't lie if you said you weren't afraid, but the bedrooms were a little scary when there was no one, more if you add that it was practically getting dark.

You sighed taking a look at the room, there was nothing disorganized but the paintings you had previously used to make a drawing, in this they were Nobara, Megumi, Gojo and Itadori next to you in a field of white flowers. It wasn't your best work but it was perfect to cover a big part of the poster that Itadori put on the first day. You also planned to paint the sophomore ones, but they wouldn't fit, so you left them to make later.

The light flickered for a moment, frightening you momentarily, you held your breath as you felt something liquid coming down from your ear through your neck and swaying to the ground. Your eyes opened when you saw that black mass again, you had completely forgotten.

You got up quickly, observing how it seemed to be reshaping itself like the human figure of a child. Neither did you make any movement, contemplating how the thin black and viscous hand was again interlacing with yours, the same sensation of warmth went through your body, making an involuntary smile take possession of your lips.

You came out of your daze after a few seconds, staring at what seemed to be the head of the thing. You opened your mouth, but you didn't know what to say.

"What are you?"

You managed to speak after practically your nose rubbed the creature's black nose, you blinked for an answer, noticing how a hole was created in the middle of the head.

"I protect."

The same dark voice echoed through the room, only this time you didn't startle or turn away, you looked at it with big eyes, without noticing anything dangerous in the place.

"Then we are friends?"

The curse nodded, taking the hand that was over your waist to your head for a slight touch.

"Yes."

Your smile widened and your eyes shrunk tenderly, surrounding the mass by the shoulders. It was static to feel the emotions and warmth you gave off.

"To have to go."

"Aww why?"

"To have to go."

You looked down, pulling away from its side, with a sad look, you wanted to spend more time with your new friend, but if it couldn't you couldn't do anything. Noticing that your mood had declined, it placed its hand on your cheek, caressing it with one of its fingers.

"At your side, I protect."

It left your cheek to go down to your right shoulder, planting there its index finger and giving a couple of thumbs. You were going to say goodbye but as you blinked the lights went out and turned on quickly, the curse was no longer in your sight.

You sighed again to sit in bed, suffering in silence for not being able to do anything interesting for a child. After several minutes the steps in the hallway noticeably cheered you up, you jumped out of bed quickly, opening the door before Gojo could do so.

"Oh, you look lively!"

"I want to do something, I'm so bored!"

He chuckled, carrying you to get much earlier to the car where Ijichi was waiting to take you to your destination.

You watched through the windows of the car resting your palms on this, no important without marks would stay or not. You delighted the stars with your eyes wide open, you even remembered the name of some of the most basic constellations like Ursa minor.

You looked ahead when the car stopped at albino's request, he got out of the car and an explosion was heard immediately, you gasped scared not to see Gojo among the smoke and dirt that had come out of a large grater that had been created. You opened the door quickly uneasy because you could not see the adult.

"Wait! No-"

You ignored Ijichi's screams so you wouldn't go outside, but your worry made your body move by itself, coughing a little while to try to keep the sand out of your eyes. As you go a few steps you see a creature with a volcano head and only one eye. You tilted your head confused by his presence. 'Who was that?'

"Contrary to my expectations, he wasn't a big deal, huh?"

The curse gloated over his 'victory' until he felt another presence, being surprised to see a child there, but also being surprised to see a curse resting on your shoulder.

"Mike Wazowski?"

You asked causing the creature's eye to twitch in irritation. 'What had she called him?' He was quickly enraged at the girl, who did not seem to realize his anger.

"Damned children... I don't look like that monster."

His teeth gnashed, preparing to end your short life, and a gust of air prevented the attack he had made with his volcano head.

"Who did you tell was not much? Also leave the child out of this, or you'll really die."

Gojo bent down to your height, seeing that you had no injuries, which you did not do, put his hand on your shoulder smiling softly.

"Don't come out like that again, it might have been dangerous."

You bowed your head, a little sorry for disobeying orders, but your concern was greater. The adult sighed nasally, looking directly at the volcan errante, who smiled in a spelusive manner, showing his black teeth.

"Did I hurt your pride?"

"No, I am beginning to amuse myself." he gave you one last look, giving you a thumb up "Calm down, you can see how I kick Mike Wazowski."

You covered your mouth with both hands, trying to contain a laugh when you saw a small eruption exploding from the curse.