𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Nanami sighed exasperated, passing his golden eyes from your figure to Gojo's, without hiding his bewilderment. He cleared his throat by making a gesture with his hand.

"So, let me see if I find out, you kidnapped a child who has a curse, and, as if that wasn't enough, she has a great energy that can free Sukuna from Itadori's body.

"Exactly! Isn't she cute?"

Gojo lifted you up by the armpits, your face was inches away from Nanami, so much so that he stepped back, shaking his head at his friend's behavior.

"And you thought it would be a good idea for me to take care of her?"

"Yes, you know I have a dangerous mission and I can't take her with me, besides the students are very busy training and I don't want what happened the other day.

Nanami squeezed the jaw staring at your body, you twisted under Gojo's arms, not that you were afraid of him but he certainly had an intimidating presence. He sighed leaning on his desk, and spoke even more irritated.

"I remind you that I also have a mission with him." Nanami point out to Itadori that he was sitting while looking at his mobile, distracted from the conversation "Why didn't you leave her with Ijichi?"

"He doesn't give me confidence."

Kento put his hands to his mouth with a fist, frowned and reluctantly agreed, if it wasn't enough to take care of Yuuji now he had to take care of another child, like a babysitter. After the acceptance of the blonde, Gojo hugged you leaving you on the floor and complaining of both with a smile. You stared at the man in an uncomfortable silence until Itadori jumped from his seat excited to continue his mission.

"Nanamin do we already know the location of the curse?"

"Don't call me Nanamin, and no, we don't know yet, but today you will take care of that boy, Yoshino Junpei, besides she will accompany you."

Itadori nodded, holding you in his arms to get out the door, having been told what to do in advance so he went straight to the car where Ijichi was waiting.
Nanami relaxed his expression, hiding his face with his arms and sighing heavily, hoping that the curse that turns humans into monsters was not a pain in the ass. He had to take care of you and Itadori, as he didn't trust anything of the teenager and Ijichi wasn't very helpful in this kind of situation, not that he was very good with the kids.

In the meantime, you looked out the window of the car, without giving any importance to the fly-shaped curses locked in small cages. You got out of the car when you felt Itadori coming down, watching him run after the curses. You laughed slightly and noticed a boy with black hair with half his face covered by it. He looked at you with some fear in his eyes because your curse was trying to frighten him away.

You were going to greet him but an elderly man who seemed to be his teacher caught his attention, although the boy seemed rather uncomfortable and irritated by the adult's presence.
Luckily Itadori arrived in good time, realizing that Junpei was used to seeing curses.

He got rid of the teacher by removing his pants and running away while you felt Utsubo covered your eyes so you wouldn't look at the scene. You sighed now greeting the boy with a wave of hand, he returned the greeting timidly and Yuuji came back seconds later with a slight smile. He talked a little with Junpei and called Ijichi but did not answer because he was still hunting for the other curse. Itadori's expression sat down and ended up screaming, causing you to jump up the stairs grabbing Junpei's shirt.

"AHH! Anyway, I'll just ask!" he turned quickly to face Yoshino "hey, the other day people died in the cinema you went to. Did you see anything? Something disgusting like this?"

He pointed to the cursed fly in his hand, which Junpei denied, noting that he had only been able to see them for a few days. Both teenagers wandered through movies you hadn't seen before so you just swung your feet looking at the place.
A skink ran through your body feeling someone's look on you, but Geto disappeared before you could see him.

"Mh? Junpei, how strange to see you here."

An unknown voice made the three turn your head up, a woman with black hair up to her shoulders, smoking and with a shopping bag approached.

"Mom!"

"Oh, are they your friends?"

"I just met them."

His mother approached you both with a little smile, talking to Itadori a little and rolling your hair in a loving way. Then she began arguing with her son about inviting you two to dinner. As soon as you heard the word food your mouth became water and Yuuji's stomach began to roar, so you all ended up in their house. It was a nice dinner, and his mother treated you like a queen, letting you eat everything you wanted.

But clearly you fell asleep very early, as your bedtime had passed, you wanted to spend more time talking to Junpei but when you woke up you were in Itadori's arms, apparently he was talking to Nanami.

"Am I being a nuisance for yoy Nanami? Take me with you next time."

The adult puffed, snarling his eyes at yuuji and at you.

"My companion died and when it happened I was not there. Because he was still a child. I would feel bad if I had to say that."

You yawned rubbing your fist against your right eye, getting closer to Itadori's body in search of comfort, while Kento continued with his talk.

"Besides, I could not risk taking her in a mission, even though she has this thing with her."

Utsubo was offended, creating an arm along with a thin hand to show his heart finger to the blond, who snapped his tongue at the action of the curse.

"Being a child is not a crime at all"

Itadori made his point clear when his arms pressed your figure for a few seconds, affirming his grip. As you felt the eyes of both upon you, you bowed your head confused, with a little pout on your lips. Nanami sighed nasally trying to restrain himself because, you were acting too cute and he could not stand it anymore. He coughed, clearing his throat.

"You'll keep an eye on Junpei anyway, but she will stay with me as long as you do."

Nanami decided the matter completely, and you passed from Itadori's arms to his. The blond hid a little smile while carrying your body, not that he was very fond of children but he was tired of so much work and taking care of you would not be too difficult. The worst thing for him was Utsubo, he didn't like that curse at all, and unless It was so attached to you.