𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The battle against Geto continued, as it was of vital importance to seize the confining prison, it seemed that the students of Jujutsu would have an opportunity to advance towards their enemy thanks to Choso, but it was not possible thanks to Uraume's protection. All seemed desperate about their possible deaths until salvation came.

"It's been a while Geto, what women's tipp do you like?"

The expression of clear displeasure was present throughout the face of the mentioned man, who was not at all happy with the appearance of that girl, his former companion.

"Yuki Tsukumo."

The two former comrades argued over past issues as Yuki freed some of the sorcerers, and Choso's blood mixed with Uraume's, causing the effect of poison that melted the ice that held them prisoners. Geto explained all his plans and frustrations, ending his presence, freeing a sea of curses, showing the confining prison with a self-satisfied smile, mocking everyone.

"Goodbye, Itadori Yuji."

"Gojo-sensei!"

The teenager screamed watching as his teacher was taken away in his own eyes, even though he wanted to run his legs did not respond correctly, in addition to the amount curses was now in all the place, even Choso stood in front of Itadori to protect him. Geto seemed pleased with his escape, leaving a last word to the king of curses.

"Are you listening, Sukuna? It is beginning once again, the world as in the Heian era, gold's age of cursed techniques!"

He did not know how long he had been wandering the streets of Shibuya, but Utsubo's energy was slowly running out, his fear did not disappear in any instant as you did not open your eyes since you fainted

He did not know how long he had been wandering the streets of Shibuya, but Utsubo's energy was slowly running out, his fear did not disappear in any instant as you did not open your eyes since you fainted. An angel seemed to visit him when he distinguished two figures sitting on a large staircase, talking about something he could not hear but did not care at all, screamed of sadness, agony and happiness, letting his legs limp, making even more noise, enough for those two figures to turn around opening their eyes to the fullest.

The form of Utsubo became a small ball of viscous liquid, but it still remained by your side at all time. Both Itadori and Choso ran to see your body on the ground, your breathing was now regular just shivering a little, but everything seemed to be fine, you had no deadly wounds, just a few scratches.

Both men ran to hug you as if their life depended on it, the first to arrive was Yuuji, holding you in his arms with force, his whole body trembled with relief to see you, his heart crashed so badly against his chest that it even hurt, some tears escaped from his eyes when he knew that now you would be safe by his side, despite being lost, despite having killed so many people, he would not let anything else happen to you.

Choso had to push his supposed brother a bit to be able to hug you too, removing some tufts of hair that were stuck to your face, caressing your cheek carefully, he had felt so bad about escape because he was so overwhelmed at the train station, he thought he had lost you again and his soul almost slipped out of his body when he saw you there on the floor. It was both frightening and a relief. Now he would have to take care of his two little siblings.

The two males looked at each other, signing a mutual agreement to kill the curses of the area to protect other people, Choso arranged his clothes in such a way that you could rest on his back, held so that you would not fall, clearly he was going to be more careful than Itadori, who had to reluctantly yield, likewise he would not take an eye off you.

Little did those two know that two other people wanted to get rid of them, more specifically, the vessel of Sukuna and Megumi. They started killing a few curses until their first enemy appeared, a man of the Zenin family, looking for Megumi who was the next heir, if he killed him, this would not be given.

"Megumi is not here? Am I the first to arrive?"

He began to digress over some things, leaving the siblings confused, until he spoke again to the teenager.

"You're doing a lot of noise, aren't you going to run away?"

"Run away?"

"What? Didn't you know? You will be executed, now that Satoru Gojo is no longer your pillar."

Choso's face turned into a full frowning, clenching his fists full of anger, Yuuji seemed to have realized the fact, but giving more importance to why that guy was looking for his friend, receiving an answer that was not pleasant.

"I only want him to die, but not before he somehow agreed to me in writing"

He attacked them without time to react, using a great rapidity that surprised them, Choso had to hold your body to protect you completely due to the sharp turn he made to attack. Just as the stranger was about to attack again, a very powerful presence made everyone freeze, another boy appeared on the scene.

"Huh? Are you not alone?"

He looked over his shoulder at the three men in the scene, leaped lightly using his strength to break the bridge over which he was standing, descending at the same height as the others.

"Who is Itadori Yuuji? Tell me."

He approached in a slow but threatening way, his eyes seemed to be dead but there was a slight glow, his eyes looked at your figure for a moment remembering the words that Gojo had been in charge of engraving on his head with fire. 'protect the child' was one of the most important things and he would accomplish it in addition to the mission he had with Itadori. His eyes turned when one of the three raised his hand.

"Wait a moment, I am your ally, are you Okkotsu?"

"And you...?"

"Zenin Naoya, I'm Maki's cousin."

While those two were talking about joining forces, Choso let Itadori carry your unconscious body, making it clear that he should go running as soon as he could, and that moment came in a moment when Okkotsu commanded Naoya to attack the curse, immediately Yuuji went running with you in his arms, being followed by his executioner, who stepped on his heels ready to complete his mission.

While the only thing the teenager had in mind was not being able to die today, let you alone in this cursed world was not an option, Itadori would not die so easily.