𝗶. 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲

chapter one

chapter one

woman in white

palo alto, california — october, 2005stanford university

palo alto, california october, 2005
stanford university

    A GRIN GRACED Cordelia's glossy lips as she ran her hands down the leopard print material that hugged her skin. She was going to a Halloween party at the other side of campus — as a cat, if it wasn't already obvious enough, hence the large, black cat ears that sat on her head and the eyeliner drawn whiskers that scattered across her face.

    The material of the top cut down into a short skirt, the hem just skimming her thighs — the strings that held together the back of the dress trickled down her back,  matching the black heels that sat comfortably on her feet. She didn't take a bag with her, anything she needed she just shoved in her bra or Jess' bag — much to the blonde's dismay, seeing as Cordelia had no bra on. The brunette rubbed her lips together, ensuring an even coat as she checked her eyeliner in the mirror. With a firm nod to herself she clasped shut the eyeliner and dropped it onto the counter.

    Cordelia exited the bathroom and made her way into the main room only to find Sam and Jess. "Jesus!" Cordelia jumped, hands clasping over her eyes. "I think I just saw Satan, what the fuck? Keep it PG, asshats."

    The pair jumped up, scrambling off of each other. "Cordy!" The blonde screamed at her cousin, jumping off of the couch to adjust her dress. Cordelia slowly removed her palms from over her face, her eyes then ran over the couple's costumes, Jess was dressed as a nurse and Sam? Well — Sam was a hobo.

   "Sam, what the Hell are you wearing?" Cordelia pulled a face as her eyes scanned up and down his figure. "You do know this is a Halloween party, right? You're supposed to dress up. Not dress down. If you can even call it that."

    "Like you can say anything," Sam scoffed playfully, shaking his head in dismay. "What was it you went as last year-?"

   "-A sexy cop," Cordelia grinned in reminiscence. She did look good in that costume. Then again, she looked good in anything.