𝘅. 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂

chapter ten

chapter ten

look after you

  CORDELIA SAT DOWN beside Sam with a huff of agitation

  CORDELIA SAT DOWN beside Sam with a huff of agitation. It had been just over a week since their case in Oklahoma, one centred around bugs and Cordelia hated it. The case made her skin crawl. Demons, ghosts, werewolves any day, but bugs... she'd run for the hills.

However, it did give her a small peak into a life of normalcy, the apple pie life. She had realised, there might've been nothing in the world she wanted more than that ( other than finding Jess' killer, of course ).

On the case, once again, she and Dean pretended to be in a relationship ⸻ it was never herself and Sam, she thought it weird seeing as he was Jess' boyfriend and her best friend ⸻ she got weirded out, he was like a brother.

It was easier with Dean.

Cordelia glanced over towards the bar, watching as Dean chatted closely with a blonde, and when I say closely, I mean, closely. She was practically sat on him, Cordelia outwardly rolled her eyes at the sight.

Why was she sat so close to him? She was basically on his lap. I mean, there was a seat right there. No need to get that fucking close. It was grating.

Jealously, Cordelia thought to herself bitterly, what a crappy thing to feel.

Why was she jealous? She didn't know. Well, she knew, but at the same time, she questioned herself. Dean was a good-looking guy and he did this all the time ⸻ pick up random girls in bars, that is. But what she didn't understand was why it was now bothering her.

Three months of being his 'wing-woman' and she was suddenly jealous? She didn't like it. But I suppose travelling and sharing the odd bed with someone would muck up the feelings dwelling to a small crush.

Cordelia shook her head and lifted her tequila shot to her lips. Swallowing the bitter liquid, she grimaced before turning to the brunette beside her.

"Feel like making a little money?" Cordelia asked Sam, a sly smile pulling at her lips as her eyes focused on the large group of boys stood by the pool table.