𝗶𝘃. 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗼

chapter four

chapter four

daniel and the bimbo

    CORDELIA SWALLOWED ROUGHLY as she walked away from her family

    CORDELIA SWALLOWED ROUGHLY as she walked away from her family. It was Jess' funeral and possibly one of the last times she would speak to her Aunt and Uncle for months, with hunting she liked to be concentrated — finding the thing that killed Jess was the first thing on her mind.

   Cordelia walked besides Sam as they headed to Jess' gravestone, the brunette looked down at all the gifts placed in front of it with teary eyes. Her gaze glued onto the white bear that rested against the stone — a small smile graced her lips as the memories of hers and Jess' childhood flooded her mind.

    Cordelia looked at Sam and back down to the gravestone, he held flowers in his hand — glancing down to his feet. Cordelia sighed as she walked away — taking a seat on a nearby bench. She ruffled around in her purse before pulling a flask out, tilting her head back she poured the contents in her mouth.

    Cordelia's eyes brimmed with tears — this was her fault. Maybe if she hadn't done that case Jess would've been fine. If she had just left it like she asked, she would still be here. Sam warily sat down next to his best friend, she looked over to him as he pulled his own flask out — offering it to the Moore.

    She took it with a small smile as he began to speak. "Sooo ... you're a hunter?"

    Cordelia stared ahead, "I was — Jess and her parents got me out, put me through school."

    "So Jess knew? Did she, uh, know about me?"

   "She knew about the supernatural world, yes ... you? No," Cordelia answered him, taking a sip from the flask.

    Sam nodded, still shocked that his ( former ) girlfriend knew about the supernatural world. "How did you, uh, know? About me?"

    A small scoff left Cordelia's lips, "Everyone knows who you Winchesters are. I remember Jess got suspicious once ... can't remember why, but I had to convince her you were sweet little Sammy Winchester with a shitty home life."