𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

chapter three

chapter three

one sweet day

    "SAMUEL WINCHESTER HOW long does it take to answer the fucking phone?" Cordelia snapped as soon as the Winchester accepted the call

"Good morning to you, too, Cordy," Sam yawned into the phone, ignoring Dean's curious stare.

   "No — no," Cordelia shook her head ferociously. "Do you know how long I've been calling you?"

    "No, but I'm sure you'll tell me," Sam rolled his eyes tiredly.

   "You are correct!" Cordelia ran her tongue across her teeth. "Hours! Samuel, hours!"

    "That's lovely, Cordelia," Sam sighed, tone sarcastic as he rubbed a hand across his forehead in exasperation. "Really nice."

    "Watch your mouth," Cordelia snapped, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "I will kick your ass across the country and back."

    "That's rude," Sam frowned. "Just because you're older than me doesn't mean you can talk to me like that."

    "Yes it does," Cordelia sighed dramatically. "When will you learn, Samuel?" She rubbed her head theatrically.

    "No it- Was there something you needed? I'm kinda in the middle of something..." Sam told her, warily looking over at Dean who was gesturing for him to put the phone on speaker.

    "You remember when you helped me hack into the police database to clear my record?" Cordelia asked. She had been arrested more times than she could count — whether it be for stealing, fighting, vandalism or something far more serious. Lets just say, she was no longer allowed in Florida ... or Texas, for that matter.

    "Yeah?" Sam spoke hesitantly, sighing.

    "Okay, so — hypothetically, hypothetically, how would one do that again?"