𝗶𝘅. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻' 𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝗻?!

chapter nine

chapter nine

the friggin' hook man?!

   CORDELIA LEANT AGAINST the payphone as Sam spoke to the officer on the other end of the device

CORDELIA LEANT AGAINST the payphone as Sam spoke to the officer on the other end of the device. Her lips perked in amusement at the clear frustration on the Winchester's face.

"I don't understand," he sighed, rolling his eyes. "Why do you need my badge number again?"

Whatever the officer on the other end of the phone responded with, Sam did not appear happy. He let out yet another sigh and briefly pulled the phone away from his ear.

Turning to Cordelia, he clenched his jaw, "I swear to God, I'm gonna kill someone."

She huffed out a laugh of amusement and once again, for the third time within the last five minutes, she handed him his badge.

"Number zero-three-zero-seven-zero-one," he told the other person, pausing briefly as they spoke. "Yes, Sargent Francis Martin, that's me."

He closed his eyes in irritation and exhaled deeply.

"Yes, Francis is a boy's name," once again he paused. "Alright, thank you for your time."

He slammed the phone back into the box and huffed like a child, "I swear, I'm gonna kill Dean."

"You and me both," Cordelia grumbled as they began to make their way back over to the small table at the outside café, where Dean was sat, laptop placed on the metal table in front of him. "He kicks in his sleep, kicks. I have a bruise the size of Russia on my damn leg."

"He's doing it on purpose 'cause he knows you're there," Sam joked, sending her a mocking grin.

"Ha, funny," Cordelia let out humourlessly.

Sam huffed out a laugh as they reached the table. At their approach, Dean glanced up at his brother with a teasing look. "Your, uh, half-caff double vanilla latte is getting cold over here, Francis."