Faint NR

Maybe TW
——————————
I walk back to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. Something was weird but I can't say what it is.
"Hey Y/N."
I heard a the voice of my favorite red head but it was muffled and like it comes from far away. My view became blurry and I got dizzy.
"Y/N, you ok? You are pale like a ghost."
I could see that she is walking towards me but I couldn't answer her. I searched for something to hold me but it was to late and everything went black.

Natasha pov:

"Wow, no, no, no, wake up." I catch her fall and lay her carefully down. I put her legs up and go back to her head.
"Please wake up, come on. You can't leave me like that. BRUCE! HELP!"
I gently stroke over her cheek with my fingers over and over again, I can't lose her.
"Please wake up Y/N, I..."
She slowly opens her eyes again and at the same time Bruce, Tony and some others appear in the kitchen now too.
"W-what ha-happened?"
She asks weakly and barely couldn't leave her eyes open.
"What happened here Natasha?"
Tony asks.
"You walked in but got pale and didn't answer me and then you passed out."
I decided to answer her because I know how scary it can be to lie on the ground with people around you and you don't know what's going on.
"How long was she passed out, Natasha?"
"I don't know, 30-50 seconds."
I answered Bruce who was now next to me.
"Y/N, keep your eyes open. We will get you to the lab to run some test but I'll guess everything will be fine and it was just a normal pass out."
She nods weakly so I'll pick her up and carry her to the lab.

After an infusion, she could go back to her room to rest there and I didn't leave her for a second.
"Thank you Tasha."
She smiles exhausted.
"Sleep darling."
I smile at her and kiss her forehead. Only a few seconds later she fell asleep.