Synopsis!

Hey guys!

Finally here with this new book, it's sequel of My spin-off book so kindly read the synopsis before reading further.

Hope you enjoy this book just like all the previous ones!

***************************************************************************************

Book - 2 in Soulmates series

NOT a standalone book, need to read the first part i.e. Soulmates - Tangled String of Fate!

**************************************************************************************************

"Loving you was a sacrifice you know. I gave you the power to destroy me and that's exactly what you did."

~ Meera

"I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to."

~ Ansh

Two people who are broken, one due to his deceit and other due to her absence. Two people who love each other like anything but one lie destroyed their small happy world. The string that tangled before and brought them closer is now broken. Surely, one knows once a string breaks it can never be like before.

What will happen when fate would try to entangle this string again, bringing these two face to face after years? What will happen when he will realize the amount of destruction he caused in her? What will happen when this time he would be the one craving for her love? What will happen when this time the tables would turn, and she would be the one breaking his heart? Where will their story reach after this game of fate?

To know that dive into this journey of love, passion, hurt, regret, game and a big lie that would become their life's biggest reality!

**************************************************************************************************

Note :-

The story would have mature content so refrain from reading if you don't like them. Also, the pics, graphics, quotes and media used in the story belong to their respective owners and I do not have any rights on them whatsoever.

***********************************************************************************************

Ansh and Meera are finally back guys!!!