Chapter-9

Enjoyyyy!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Meera rushed back to her house, she was still in the effect of his words. They were ringing loudly in his ears again and again. Entering inside she straight away went towards the bedroom and not caring about her stuff, just slumped down on the bed. She was shivering sitting on the bed, all the words he said now echoing in her mind. Specially, what he said in the end.

So, don't put yourself down next time thinking that I only want you for one night

So, don't put yourself down next time thinking that I only want you for one night. You are much more than that!

She contemplated his words and wondered did she really put herself low, but somewhere his words made her feek so treasured, so recious that now her insides were gushing with love and warmth. And she hated this feeling. Tears started streaming down her eyes, as she fell down on the bed clutching the sheets and crying her heart out.

Whatever was happening was too much for her delicate heart, over the years she learned to be stern with her emotions and becoming strong but he didn't take a second in coming back and breaking those walls as if she built them with nothing but glass. She sobbed hard, cried remembering the past where he played with her heart, made her feel exactly how he is doing now and how that turned out in the end. How can she trust him after whatever happened last time?

But his proximity, his advances were breaking her apart, she so wanted to be far away from him, but no one was letting her. everyone and even the fate for that matter was just trying to push her more towards him, she wanted to question fate and everyone for this conspiracy. That why after knowing everything, about his deceit and their past, they are trying to bring them closer? For what? To see her breaking down again? To see her getting destroyed by him again? So that she would give him a chance to heal her and he would again hurt her like before?

She cried hard trying to forget everything that happened, but nothing left her conscience, every moment was etched in her memory. She clutched the pillow to her chest and shook her head saying,

"Nahi! I can't let this happen. Itni asaani se he won't have my forgiveness. He played with my feelings, broke me apart. Main kabhi trust nahi karungi tumpe Ansh. If you think hamare beech kuch ho sakta hai then you are wrong. Agar tumhari memory loss ka reason nahi hota to ab tak main tumse apne saare questions ke answer le chuki hoti. But ab mujhe vo bhi nahi chahiye. Bas ye shaadi ho jaye, then I'll leave forever. Or jab tak ye shaadi nahi hoti, main tumse dur rahungi. I won't let the past repeat itself."

She was determined and with that wiped her tears and went to freshen up again wearing the façade of the strong woman she always wears around people.

**********************************************************************************

"So, this is the place and the design. What do you guys think about it?"

The whole family was in the living room of Singhania's as Meera showed them all the designs and the pics of the place Ansh finalised.