Character sketch!

So, here is the character sketch for this book. Imagine whoever you guys want to. I might add characters later on in the story.

***************************************************************************************

Ansh Singhania – 25 years old guys, MD of Singhania Industries. Son of taarey, Taani is his step-mother but loves her the most. Eldest brother of riddhima, ruhika and Aman. D3 team too loves him a lot. Handsome, caring, a superb dancer and a guy born with a golden spoon. He is the most eligible bachelor in the whole country. Just like his father. Lost his memory in an accident some years ago, but sometimes have glimpses of his past in nightmares.

Meera Jaiswal – 25 years old girl, working with Moments. An orphan, she was a bubbly cheerful girl but Ansh's deceit years ago broke her apart. Stopped dancing long ago and just focuses on her career. Not in contact with anyone from the Flames team. She doesn't believe in love and lives a robotic life. Still love Ansh somewhere in her heart but is too angry, and hurt to accept it.

Rajat Malhotra – MD of Malhotra event management company, Moments. More about him in the story.

(All the other characters are same as book 1, their ages are mentioned below.)

Aarav Shekhawat – 23 years
Maya Gowda – 23 years
Tanay Kalsi – 24 years
Riddhima Singhania – 23 years
Hardik Kalsi – 23 years
Ruhika Singhania – 23 years
Vihaan Kotian – 24 years
Taara Raghati – 23 years
Kabir Raghati – 22 years
Ishita Kotian – 22 years
Aman Singhania – 17 years
Maira Gowda – 16 years

And the rest are the D3 team. Aarav and Maya have feelings for each other but now their relationship is strained because how Aarav supported Ansh in the past. Tanay and Riddhima are soon going to get married. Hardik and Ruhika continues to fight and are still testing the waters before accepting their feelings. Vihaan and Taara are in a relationship and even Kabir and Ishita knows that they have a soft corner for each other. Aman and Maira are now grown ups and they fight all the time like best friends.