Chapter-20

Heyaa! The last chapter and the epilogue is here! Can't believe even this book has ended, this is I guess my sixth story that is completed. I am not sure! Thank you for all the support, I really appreciate the comments. I never thought I would be completing it seeing the dimmed response around some weeks ago. I literally was on verge of leaving wattpad. I am glad though that I didnt.

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The Next Morning

Meera was in the guest room, she just woke up when a knock was on the door. She opened the gate to see a maid standing there, she forwarded the bag she carried and said,

"Mam, Taani mam has sent these clothes for you. She said to freshen up and join them in the dining room, breakfast will be ready in half n hour."

Meera nodded politely and taking the bag, she came inside. She was really thankful, as she didn't have clothes to wear. She took out the stuff that Taani sent and gasped seeing a beautiful designer red saree inside it. Her eyes twinkled seeing it, the cloth was so soft and the saree looked so pretty, any girl would love to wear it. She even found a beautiful pair of earrings inside. Smiling she walked to the bathroom and was again taken aback by the beauty.

She used it yesterday too, but she would take time getting used to this luxury and all, it was too much for her

She used it yesterday too, but she would take time getting used to this luxury and all, it was too much for her. The Singhania house was no less than a palace, and when she heard in the news it was one of the most beautiful house in the whole world, she knew it wasn't a lie. The place was like a heaven, so big, beautiful and luxurious, but one thing that really made her like it was the warmth. Big houses can sometimes be short of love, warmth and comfort, devoid of soul and happiness but she knew this house wasn't just a mansion, it was HOME.

Taking a relaxing bubble bath, letting her muscles relax and her mind too she tried to forget the happenings of the previous day. She didn't wanted to come out but as she saw her skin going red and shrinking due to being in water so long, she climbed out of the tub and quickly dried herself.

Dressing up and draping the saree around her frame, she walked out and started drying her hair, blow drying them she combed them before wearing the earrings. She was already wearing her wedding bangles, she sighed looking at them and reminded herself to ask Taani when she can remove them. though the marriage wasn't with her wish, but she believed in all the rituals and customs. Sighing, she picked the wedding chain and wore it around her neck, she felt like wearing a cuff around her neck still she wore it. Then she put the pinch of vermillion on her crown before putting a sleek eyeliner and red lipstick. Giving herself a once over, she smiled softly happy with her appearance.

Soulmates- Broken String of Fate (Book 2) ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara