Chapter-3

Enjoy reading!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The hall was decorated beautifully, with flowers lights and chandeliers. Tables were spread around the hall, expensive cutlery was set on tables and it looked like a celebration of Singhania's. Taarey were looking as adorable, loving and grand as ever, receiving the guests while the team was too attending all the guests. Taani was looking beautiful as ever and Rey as handsome and regal as ever. Even the boys and girls of d3 team weren't any less.

The FLAMES team was too attending the guests and chit-chatting amongst themselves

The FLAMES team was too attending the guests and chit-chatting amongst themselves. The boys donned tuxedoes while the girls looked beautiful in their gowns. The atmosphere was merry, but the team was a little anxious after their afternoon chat. They all were just thinking that whether Meera is back in Mumbai and if yes, where she is. They all wanted to meet her anyhow. They all were talking when Aman and Maira came there,

"What are you guys talking about?"

Maira asked seeing the team standing in the corner whispering, Hardik smiled at her and said,

"Nothing kiddo. Where are you guys roaming?"

Aman sulked saying,

"So what do you expect us to do? This party is so boringgggg...........We don't even know anyone."

Maira too nodded in affirmation and everyone chuckled, Maya said patting Aman's cheek,

"We know bub, kuch saal pehle tak hamare sath bhi yahi hota tha. But kya kare, these society parties are like this only."

Aman pouted and hugged riddhima from back when she said smiling, as Kabir embarced Maira sideways, patting his head. These two were like little babies for all of them, specially for Ansh.

"Hey, why are my bubs sad...C'mon you know, even our parents don't like boring celebrations like these. This is just for the sake of throwing a party to associates and all. And of course celebrating Mumma-Dadda's silver anniversary grandly. But real celebration to iske baad hoga jab hum sba saath honge."