Epilogue!!

Somebody please get me the tissues!! I am crying! Can't believe this is completed. I will be missing this story, but guess what, every end happens so that a new beginning can occur.

Ohh and it's not a surprise, that a new beginning is scheduled to happen soon, of course, how can i miss the married life of Ansh and Meera and how Ansh woos her again? Not happening!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Meera sighed as she walked inside Ansh's room, he looked at her and smiled, Rey already told him about talking to her regarding staying there and he couldn't be happier. She looked at him and just said,

"Dadda, asked me to stay here." He nodded replying,

"He told me. Come in, tumhara hi room hai."

She scowled moving forward, "Hnn, just for some months before I leave."

He smiled sadly looking away before gazing at her with a smirk, "You forgot, I am not letting you go. No divorce is gonna happen ever, do whatever you want to."

She scoffed deciding not to answer and just looked around. The room looked like a palace, two whole families came stay in that room without any problem, she wondered,

Iss kamre mein two villages settle ho sakte hain, ye akela yahan rehta tha. Chalo, it's good, jitna zyada space utna dur reh paungi. Vese bhi konsa mujhe yahan puri life rehna hai.

she was gazing around when he asked with a smile on his face,

"Did you like the room?"

She just nodded, not answering when he moved towards her and muttered,

"You don't even know, how happy I am to see you in OUR room, and that we would be staying together after years. Though hum tab bhi saath the, but haan iss meera ke sath rehne ka experience mujhe nahi hai. But I think, it's gonna be damn exciting."

Meera scowled and said scoffing,

"Flattery won't get you anywhere Mr.Singhania. I haven't forgotten what happened years ago and specially yesterday, this marriage means nothing to me, neither you. Agar tumhe lagta hai ki main iss shaadi ko accept karlungi, yahan tumhare sath rehke, it's your delusion."

He looked at her with a blank face and said, "I don't care if you accept it or not, the truth is you are my wife and now you are rightfully mine!"

She smirked and said, "If you think I'll now fight with you over this, then stop worrying about that. But yes do worry, because trust me when I say, I'll change this marriage into a nightmare for you, pura hisaab lungi Mr. Ansh Singhania, for all the pain you have given me, I'll take my revenge. If you think you have won me over, you are highly wrong. Tumhare liye ye shadai or sab game tha na, guess what, now I'll show you how it is played."

He smirked at her in return, though his heart was breaking which he hid behind his smirking face,

"I love challenges."

She returned his expressions and said,

"Ohh, you'll hate this one. Believe me!"

He looked down still with the same expressions,

"And if something completely opposite happened? And you accept this marriage, then?"

She rolled her eyes,

"There's not even 1% chance of that happening."

He smiled genuinely this time, looking straight in her eyes intensely,