CHAPTER 47

Sam, Castiel, Lizziel and Jack had managed to enter Dean's mind and free him from Michael, by locking Michael inside Dean's brain

Sam, Castiel, Lizziel and Jack had managed to enter Dean's mind and free him from Michael, by locking Michael inside Dean's brain. They had also managed to stop Dean from getting into the Malak box and throwing himself into the ocean.

Currently, the Winchesters, Castiel, Jack and Lizziel were entering a house where the monster they were hunting was residing. Castiel, Jack and Lizziel split up while the Winchesters took the upper floor.

"Oh no", Castiel muttered when he noticed a dead body lying on the kitchen platform, with its chest open and eyes missing.

"He's cooking the body parts...again", Jack informed.

"Why is it so difficult to catch this guy?", Lizziel groaned, running her hand down her face.

"I got nothing", Sam informed, coming into the kitchen.

"Aw, c'mon", Dean whined, entering the kitchen.

"Seriously? How does this keep happening? I thought we had him this time", Sam exclaimed.

"You thought we had him, every single time", Lizziel sarcastically said, causing Sam to give her a bitch face.

"Well, atleast I did some thinking unlike you", Sam said with a sarcastic smile causing Lizziel to smack him on the arm with offense.

"Look at this. He's all cut up. No restraints, like last time", Dean said, examining the body.

"And he was killed recently. I suspect he was very much alive when the cutting started", Castiel informed everyone.

"I don't understand. Why don't any of them fight back?", Jack asked, confusion laced in his voice.

"Yeah. Who would just let themselves be eaten? Hey, I'll say it again. My money's on witchcraft", Dean stated.

"Oh, you", Rowena spoke up, walking into the kitchen, "Always blaming witches".

"Cause a lot of times it's witches", Dean said, defensively.

"Rowena, your tracking spell was supposed to make this easier", Sam said.

"Huh! There I was, in the middle of a glorious rosewater and vanilla oil massage, hidden away at an exclusive desert spa, when you called me, begging for my help", Rowena said, annoyance laced in her voice.

"Can I join you at the spa, next time?", Lizziel asked causing Rowena to nod her head.

"Lizziel, important matter here. We've been chasing this guy for weeks. What's your point?", Dean asked.

"My point, Dean, is that you asked for my assistance, and I obliged. And while the killer eluded us, it certainly looks as if he was here quite recently. I'd call that a success", Rowena stated.

"Oh, yeah, that's a success. Sam", Dean said, before handing Sam the ID of the dead guy.

"Hello, Castiel", Rowena said flirtatiously, causing Castiel to glance at Lizziel and Jack.