CHAPTER 21

After a few minutes, Lizziel wiped her tears before entering the house to look for the Nephilim

After a few minutes, Lizziel wiped her tears before entering the house to look for the Nephilim. She went upstairs and entered the first room where she saw Kelly's dead body on the bed, but she didn't notice the Nephilim. She moved her gaze to the floor to see footprints burnt on the floor. She followed them to see Sam standing at the entrance of a room which had a crib and had the name 'Jack' painted on one wall. She was broken out of her thoughts by a voice.

"Lizziel?", a boy standing in the corner of the room, naked, said. Lizziel guessed that he was the Nephilim and sent a worried look to Sam.

"You know me?", Lizziel asked shocked.

Jack didn't get a chance to answer as Dean entered the room and tried to shoot at him. Jack let out a scream using his power to lift the three of them in air and threw them onto the walls. Sam and Dean were instantly knocked out while Lizziel was stunned for a few minutes, before falling unconscious too.

When all of them came through it was early morning, and Dean asked, "Wait, was that...".

"Lucifer's kid", Sam answered.

"More like stupid kid. Knocked me out, and now I'm gonna knock him out", Lizziel muttered angrily.

They headed outside to Impala, when Dean asked, "Can he teleport?".

"What?", Sam asked confused.

"The kid. Does he have wings?", Dean questioned, looking around angrily.

"I don't know", Sam said.

"He does, but here's to hoping he might not know how to use it yet", Lizziel told the boys.

"How do you know?", Sam asked, both the guys looking at her with confusion.

"I'm an angel-demon. I feel like you forget that sometimes", Lizziel said with a roll of her eyes, before heading into the Impala.

*****

Dean was driving, when he asked, "We still have holy oil, right?".

"For what?", Sam asked.

"Cause we're gonna wanna hit him with everything we got", Dean angrily said.

"Hold on a second. Can we just talk about what happened back there?", Sam told Dean with a stern look.

"Sure. Which part? Let's see, Crowley's dead, Kelly's dead, Cas is...", Dean stated causing tears to develop in Lizziel's eyes, "Mom's gone and apparently, the devil's kid hit puberty in 30 seconds flat. Oh, and almost killed us".

"Yeah, because you tried to shoot him", Sam said.

"Sam does have a point, maybe he was being defensive", Lizziel said with a shrug.

"No, I tried to shoot the monster, that's what we do", Dean said, annoyance laced in his voice.

"We don't know what he is yet, Dean. And I had it under control", Sam told him.