CHAPTER 71

The Winchesters led Betty to where the book was kept while Lizziel and Jack waited in the library with Lucifer

The Winchesters led Betty to where the book was kept while Lizziel and Jack waited in the library with Lucifer. Michael walked into the library and angrily looked at Lucifer.

"Are you seriously thinking about trusting him?", Michael asked, pointing at Lucifer, when the Winchesters entered the library.

"Uh, I wouldn't exactly say trust", Dean said, annoyed.

"Mikey, Mikey, come on, man. I get the bitterness. For all you did from the old man you got no better from him than me. The son voted most likely to suck, and that sucks", Lucifer told Michael.

"I did what I did because it was the right thing to do, not to get his love", Michael told Lucifer, anger laced in his voice.

"Alright, well, that's a good thing, cause the man had no love to give, not to you, not to me, not to Lizziel, not to...humanity. You see that now, right?", Lucifer asked Michael.

Betty cleared her throat and said, "Asshats. I have opened the book".

"And?", Sam asked, waiting for Betty to continue.

"And it's in here...all that you want. I know how god ends", Betty replied.

"Wait a second. You're sure about this?", Sam asked.

"Of course I'm sure. I'm death", Betty replied, looking at Sam as if he was stupid.

"You've been death for an hour", Dean pointed out.

"Behold, in the end", Betty read from the book, "There is the ending of he who created the beginning".

"Fascinating", Lucifer said.

"And thus it will be", Betty continued causing Lucifer to snap his fingers. Betty suddenly crumpled into burnt ash.

"Yeah, this is what pop wanted to get his hands on", Lucifer said causing everyone to glare at him, "Hmm. Did I say that out loud? Yeah, pop was the one who let me out of the empty. I'm sort of the new favourite now. What did dad say about you? Oh, yeah. Mikey's a cuck. You're a cuck".

Michael's eyes glowed blue while the Winchesters rushed to get the book from Lucifer. Lucifer used his powers to throw the Winchesters away before also using his powers on Lizziel who tried to stab him.

Michael and Lucifer started to fight with each other but Lucifer won. Lucifer turned to Jack and said, "So...buddy...you're gonna have to make a decision now. Uh, dump the losers and join gramps and me on the winning team. Of course, this is the only way you're getting out of here alive, cause you're not strong enough to fight me now, so...what do you say, kid? What do you say? Come on. Somebody's behind me?".

Lucifer turned around to see Michael standing behind him. Michael stabbed Lucifer with the archangel blade causing Lucifers grace to burn out and him to disappear.