CHAPTER 11

Lizziel was sitting at the library table with her head in her hands when she heard the bunker door open

"Lizziel?", Castiel said surprised to see her, "You're okay".

"Cassie, they took them and I tried to help but they told me not to. I stood there doing nothing", Lizziel told him.

Castiel put a comforting hand on her shoulder and said, "Well, if it's any consolation to you, I lost Kelly. She um, managed to trick me".

"It's okay man, shit happens", Lizziel said patting his arm, "So, what are we gonna do now?".

"I called Mary to help" Castiel told Lizziel and at the exact moment Mary entered the bunker.

"Castiel, Lizziel", Mary said before looking around the bunker for Sam and Dean, "Where's my boys?".

Lizziel and Castiel exchanged glances before they began to tell Mary about all the events that went down in the past couple of days.

"You left them?", Mary asked Castiel.

"No I, Dean told me to go. The woman-", Castiel went to explain.

Mary cut him off, "The one you lost?".

"I didn't, I thought that she", Castiel said.

"Stop making excuses!", Mary snapped.

"Hey! It's not his fault. We tried everything we could. He didn't know that Kelly would just up and leave", Lizziel angrily said.

"Why....if they needed my help, why didn't they call me?", Mary asked with confusion in her voice.

"You were out", Castiel informed her.

"He's right, you know. You had the choice to come back to the Winchesters that day after the funeral of that hunter but you didn't", Lizziel said, slightly glaring at her for blaming Castiel before.

"How did we let this happen?", Mary asked.

Castiel looked down while Lizziel began to come up with a plan.

"I need to go find someone. He might be able to help us", Lizziel said before disappearing.

*****

Lizziel had been searching for a friend of hers for the past one month while also keeping in touch with Castiel and Mary, she had travelled practically all over the world trying to follow his trail.

Currently she was at a café in Paris, having a cup of coffee and searching for more leads on her friend when, suddenly she heard a voice with a British accent, "This seat taken, love?".

Lizziel looked up to only find a boy around her age with blue eyes and messy hair looking at her with a smirk. She rolled her eyes with a smile and said, "Hey Thaddeus, been trying to catch up to you for a long while".