CHAPTER 61

Lizziel, Sam and Eileen were sat in the bunker's main room eating their food

"Ugh, I really don't understand how you can survive on salads", Lizziel said, taking a bite of her burger.

"It's called healthy living. You should try it sometime", Sam said, sarcastically.

"No, thank you", Lizziel said with a fake smile before turning to Eileen, "I love that you don't eat salads".

"Well, nothing can beat a burger", Eileen said with a wink.

"I got it!", Dean said, excitedly walking into the main room, holding a package in the air, "The answer to all of our problems...maybe. So, we know Chuck is weak, right? If we're to take our shot, now's the time. But a weak god is still god. So, how the hell are we supposed to take him down? Well I was doing some thinking. What if the answer is right under our noses?".

Dean opened the package causing Sam to ask, "The demon tablet?".

"Boom", Dean replied causing Eileen to look at him with confusion.

"This was dictated by God himself...instructions on how to seal angels and demons back into heaven and hell if...if they ever tried to take over earth", Sam explained.

"Exactly", Dean said before turning to Lizziel, "Wonder where you would end up".

"Hmm, I wonder too. Maybe we should give it a try", Lizziel said, causing Sam to give Lizziel his bitch face, "Whoops, I got the iconic Sam Winchester bitch face. I'll shut up now".

"Anyways, if Chuck was so freaking invincible, then why wasn't he able to protect us from the dick demons or even the dickier angels? Cause, remember, these babies were dictated before he took a powder", Dean explained.

"So, he was worried about humans, if he couldn't protect them?", Eileen asked.

"Yeah. Like, if, for some reason, he were out of commission", Sam replied.

"Which is weird, considering that he's supposed to be untouchable, unless he is not...untouchable", Dean stated.

"Huh? That's good news", Lizziel said, leaning back on her chair.

"Yes, he has an Achilles heal", Sam said with a scoff.

"Well, I'm saying he has a weak spot", Dean told Sam, causing Lizziel to let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, that's...that's...", Sam said before shaking his head.

"These hunks of rock, they're like a...they're like an advanced directive, okay? In case something happens to Chuck because there is a crack in his invincibility shield", Dean explained.

"So, you guys can read that?", Eileen asked.

"No. but I've got that handled", Dean said with a smirk.

*****

Castiel had convinced Donatello to come to the bunker. Donatello groaned, "I'm not sure I'm ready for this. What you're trying to do, it doesn't sound possible".