PROMO

Hii Friends,

Back with a new Story which is purely on SwaSan. It's a First Look I mean a small build up basically a Promo for you all.

Do read and shower your Love on the story and drop down your views :).
_________

Build Up ( Promo )

Scene 1 : 

Monday 6am

Early in the morning in the state of Florida in United States of America, Flight American Airlines lands on the ground at sharp 6am and heads towards the main entrance of the airport in decreased speed.

Soon as the flight halts at the entrance of airport all ready to bid bye to it's passengers, a girl steps out of the Airline and stops her tracks on the first stairs of the flight enjoying the weather of Florida for few minutes smiling peacefully.

"Oyyee Ohh Lazy Bug get down fast. People behind you are waiting to get down too." yells Peehu, one of the bestest friend of the girl carrying her one hand trolley annoyingly.

"Oops Sorry !" while the girl giggled in response and finally gets down the Airline instantly.

The parents of the girl sighs and steps down the Flight as well shaking their heads unbelievably.
_________

Scene 2 :

Girl's breath hitched and her red cheeks turned more red finding her to be Husband aka her Hot and Dashing Fiance sitting right beside her smirking at her naughtily.

"You ? How did you come here? I mean you were in Texas na and how did you come to know about our arrival ?" asked the gjrl still not able to believe her own eyes being perplexed.

"The moment you LANDED Florida, that same moment I landed here from Texas.  Being away from you when you are in India is my helplessness but when you are here just few hours away from me isn't my helplessness." responded the boy while passing his most famous teasing smirk to his fiance even now shamelessly.

While the girl bows her head and continued her blushing session profusely.

"Awww what a scene !" chirped sister of the girl while capturing an immediate picture of smirking boy and blushing girl immediately.

While the the parents of the girl smiled and blessed their second daughter and their second son in law feeling overwhelmed.
_________

Scene 3 :

"Shush ! Before you speak a word. Let me ask you something. Don't you think it's high time that we should confess each other our feelings. Shaadi hai humari after 2 days and you haven't confessed your feelings yet. Please confess your feelings." pleads the boy this time in really please full voice sounding desperate.

While the girl sensing something really weird and uneasy in her Fiance's behaviour held his cheeks worriedly.

"What happened? Why are you sounding so weird ? I know I haven't confessed my feelings yet but as far as I know you the words doesn't matters to you. What matters to you is my feelings and that's why all these while you were so patient as you know what I actually feel for you. Toh abb achanak? Is everything fine ?"  asked the girl while wiping sweat from her fiance's forehead constantly.

"Sab theek hai. You bas confess your feelings fast..  I can't wait anymore." said the boy in a very painful tone worrying the girl even more.

Not getting any thing the girl immediately hugged her love tightly and opens her mouth to confess her feelings when all of a sudden she feels something wet touching her hands turning her confused.

Within no time Her eyes widens and her tears started flowing from her eyes witnessing blood spots on her hands sweating and shivering profusely.

Before the girl could react or speak anything her fiance immediately looses his balance and falls upon his Lady Love falling unconscious.
_________

So here is the Promo of the my new story "Dil Se Dil Tak" on SwaSan.

Hopefully you liked the Promo. Do comment down your views :)

Shot 01 will be posted on WEDNESDAY!

Cover by @deardevil1234

#AngelGoldie
AngelGoldieReal