5. HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Hii Friends,

Back with thr final shot. Hopefully you will like it :).

Do comment your views after reading it :).
_________

Dil Se Dil Tak

Five Shots

Shot 05

Final Shot

5 Hours Later

Sunshine Oil Go Down

Finally after much hardwork Swara and Mark along with their team mates had reached the location where Yashraj Goenka was hidden. As per their sources through Yashraj's man, Yashraj Goenka was hidden in the most isolated godown in US.

He was still unaware of the fact that his man is under the custody of US Police and is being tortured to the core and his game is going to get ended soon by Swara and US Police.

Soon Swara and Mark enters the go down slowly and finally caught the hold of Yashraj's men without getting noticed by Yashraj smartly.

Swara now stood right behind Yashraj and Mark right infront of Yashraj shocking him to the core immensely.

Before Yashraj could attack or defend himself from Mark, he was attacked by Swara's one strong smack on his head leading him to fall unconscious immediately.

And now after a long wait and hours of hardwork of Mark, Swara and their team Yashraj was arrested and was sent back to India after completing all the necessary paper formalities finally.

"Congratulations Officer Swara. The mission has been completed finally.". said Mark finally turning towards Swara after singing the last official paper smiling professionally.

"Thank You Officer Mark for your help. Without you and your team I wouldn't have been able to do this. Thanks alot." smiled back Swara professionally thanking Mark genuinely.

"Well no need of thanks Officer Swara, as I said earlier it's my duty. So no need to thanks. Anyways Good Luck Officer Swara for your future and for your marriage too. I need to leave for my other case now. Bye." said Mark bidding bye to Swara finally.

While Swara too bids bye and heads towards the hospital in her most fastest tracks getting damn impatient to meet her Sanskaar desperately.

Only Swara knows how much strong she had made herself and literally distanced herself from Sanskaar by switching off her phone for one whole day to concentrate on her mission with heavy heart feeling helpless.

But now finally when her work is over, she couldn't hold herself anymore and she rushed towards the hospital crying happily.
_________

30 Minutes Later

Swara soon enters the hospital and rushes towards the ward of Sanskaar breathing heavily.

"Sanskaarr. " murmurs Swara as soon as she opened the door knob staring at her Sanskaar emotionally.

Her eyes shines up and face glows up witnessing Sanskaar   sitting infront of her smiling at her widely. Her tracks soon took up the speed and as a result soon she throws herself in Sanskaar's arms crying bitterly now.

"Thank God you are fine. Do you know how much you had scared me on our Haldi day. You idiot." cries Swara even more bitterly burying herself in Sanskaar's embrace feeling miserable.