4. YASHRAJ GOENKA

Hii Friends,

Back with the lastest shot. Do comment down your views after reading the shot :).

Posting "Dil Se Dil Tak" early today because "F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Ek Anokhi Kahanni" Shot 10 isn't ready so instead of F.R.I.E.N.D.S I'm posting Dil Se Dil Tak.

So please co operate and have patience for F.R.I.E.N.D.S which will be posted on this Wednesday In Shaa Allah !
_________

Dil Se Dil Tak

Five Shots

Shot 04

2 Hours Later

2 hours had passed since Sanskaar was admitted in hospital. He was under observation now as the operation had gone well and everything was under control now.

Everyone gained their breath back after a whole 2 hours of stress. But still the mystery of attack on Sanskaar kept them worried even now.

Swara was somewhat fine now but was not completely fine too as her Sanskaar was still unconscious. She sat beside her unconscious in his ward holding his palm carefully.

"Sanskaar abb bas come on get up. Don't irritate me now. I know you are doing all this to teach me a lesson. I know you are scaring me so that I confess my feelings. So here you go suno I LOVE YOU SANSKAAR MAHESHWARI ! I REALLY DO LOVE YOU ! abb uth jao then I will confess again." spoke Swara while shedding her tears continuously caressing Sanskaar's palm without disturbing Blood and Glucose strips being careful.

"See your Swara is sitting beside you. Hugging you.. You always wanted me to Hug you na so see I'm hugging you and I promise I will do whatever you want but you please get up. Your Swara is nothing without you. 2 din baad it's our wedding and you know na how excited I'm for our wedding? So please uth jao Sanskaar. Please !" cries Swara even more white keeping her head on Sanskaar's chest in her sitting position feeling weak now.

While Sharmishtha too weeps and hugs Shekhar watching her daughter through the glass window feeling helpless. Shekhar's state wasn't less than Sharmishtha. Seeing his daughter, his pride breaking down tears rolled down from his eyes as well breaking him too miserably.

"Sir as per your order we have investigated on the mystery attack on Sanskaar Sir and as per our sources we came to know ki Sanskaar Sir is being attacked by YASHRAJ GOENKA." spoke the man standing infront of emotional Shekhar professionally.

" spoke the man standing infront of emotional Shekhar professionally

Yashraj Goenka ( No 1 Drugs Smuggler )

"Yashraj Goenka ? You mean the No 1 Drug Smuggler who got arrested by Swara 1 Year ago ?" asked Shekhar in utter shock turning stern now.